1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Zirconium oxide

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danica, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Danica

Danica New Member

Hi Jack,

I had crowns and bridges done a few years ago when my root-canal teeth were removed. I have not seen improvement in health since then, if anything, my health has worsened. The crowns and bridges that I had done were zirconium oxide. I have read on the forum that zirconium is conductive so should be removed. What other material would work instead? Also, is there a way to test if there are conductive materials in the mounth that were used as part of dental procedures? If there anything else that I should be aware of and tell my dentist about if I get the crowns/bridges replaced? Would there be any metal used in fillings if they are plastic? Thank you.