1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Zip code matters - what happened when I traded 80246 (Denver, CO) for 32459 (Destin, FL)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ObstreperousPolarBear, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bogalusa is train wreckish.......but a good place to train on people being demolished. Kenner might worse due to the airports 5G

2. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Dewey C. Layman Jr. New Member

Is google fiber as much of a worry as 5G? Its being rolled out in huntsville. People are running the tubes underground all over getting ready to put it all in. I havent seen much talk about that so i was curious what i should be prepared for exactly?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is why I moved out of Nashville in 2012

4. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Yea my uncle lives there and has lived there for a loooong time. I lived up there briefly when i was in like 2nd grade. He wont listen to me. He just got a job in software because he wants to get out of selling shoes.

Would the same rules apply? All carbs replaced with CO, CT like crazy, sun like a mad man, baking soda???, etc. I mean this crap is being put in right next to my house. I hope i dont come home from mexico next month and walk into a shitstorm. I dont have the money yet to get out so i might need to implement some craziness to get me through for a bit.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You don't have the money to get out, but you think staying and getting ill and more broke is a better answer?

This is bad logic.

6. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

No trust me. I have a few ideas. One probably wont work out. 2nd option might be asking my grandma if i can stay with her in winchester, TN for awhile or maybe with another person. Its a really small town and population is low. Thats a possibility. There is an idea i had yesterday after i got off the phone with matt. I know he will be in Bosnia for awhile but i know that where he lives in pennsylvania is 5G antennaed already. I wonder if he would be interested in trying to get out and get somewhere for the short term to keep ourselves healthy while trying to run everything but with how busy things are with the company i dont know how feasible it is for him. The idea of going halfvsies and having each others back was the random thought i had yesterday. But i havent ran that idea by him yet. But no im not trying to make illogical decisions. Im just trying to figure out the best course of action.

7. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

I mean like ive said before the goal was to clean up debt first but its at least clear to me now that moving out is going to have to be number one and ill just have to take care of the debt later. All i care about is having my health and helping matt and this company. I guess if i have that then im good with whatever. I refuse to get more ill and broke. I dont want you to think im illogical. Just trying to find the right path.

I mean idk if you ever caught my request on facebook but if theres a way to schedule a consult and come see you in NOLA. Id be down to drive there and sample some wisdom from you Jack i mean i value what you have to say a lot.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stop the money BS.........

Steve Jobs' last words
    He died a billionaire at 56yrs of Pancreatic Cancer and here are his last words on the sick bed:

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and

wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life".

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – "Book of Healthy Life".

Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.

Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends...

Treat yourself well. Cherish others.

As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they both tell the same time...

Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag - the amount of money inside is the same;

Whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance is the same, and we get to the same destination.

Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - the hangover is the same;

Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq ft - loneliness is the same.

You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - you go down with it...

Therefore.. I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth, .... That is true happiness!!

Five Undeniable Facts of Life :
    1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

2. Best awarded words in London ... "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."

3. The One who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.

4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
    Only a few really understand it.

5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!

NOTE: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!

9. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Alright Jack. I get it. Ill figure something out as quick as i can. Thank you.

10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

The sun tells my eyes what time it is for free.

Anyway, the message is clear, it's very expensive to be sick.

Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blaming circumstance is not a method for any black swan mitochondriac. When you know better.......you better do it no matter the circumstances you find yourself in.

Dewey C. Layman Jr. likes this.
  12. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Yea. I understand that now. Trying to get in touch with an old friend now to try and set up a plan to get out and get to a less populated area. A population of only 8000 as opposed to almost 200,000 in huntsville i think is a safer bet. The place i might stay at has a pool so when winter comes around itll be a very easy way to do a shit ton of CT. Only an hour away so the sun will be ok for the meantime. I think ill be ok. Not trying to play any games. I had a talk with one of my good friends this morning and he said he thinks i know what i need to do but that im just scared and ill admit he may be right. This isnt easy and perhaps i am a bit scared but it wont stop me from making hard choices if i have to for myself. "Sometimes the hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Ill show you how much skin i have in this game. I only got started a year ago and have made a lot of changes. Im just getting started.

Alex97232, Jude and Lahelada like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Don't worry about showing me anything......do it for yourself

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The International Paper plant that ruins the air quality.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Superfund site is not that big of a deal.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best thing about Bogalusa is that it is close to many good places.

17. 1. Send me a private message and we can correspond by email. I don't check this site that consistently. I'm also not sure how to send you a private message (do you have to follow me? I don't know).
    2. If you are going to do internal medicine, count on doing a sub-specialization. At this point, I'm pursuing allergy and immunology. I choose that for a wide range of reasons I am happy to chat with you about. I think differently about this now than I did before. Your context may well be quite different.
    3. For externships... just message me and we can talk.

Why aren't you considering programs in Alabama, Mississippi, or Georgia? Great spots in all three states. There are also more residencies in Florida, I believe... including one in Pensacola.