1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Zip code matters - what happened when I traded 80246 (Denver, CO) for 32459 (Destin, FL)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ObstreperousPolarBear, Jun 14, 2018.

1. I'm an MD and I can honestly say the last eight months of my life have been the craziest, most hectic, and in some respects miserable of my life, all because I moved to Denver.

I'll never forget my first post in the "meet and greet" section, where I mentioned my location. Jack's response? "You live in an EMF Chernobyl and your airport is unhackable."

I did not take his admonition to move seriously because I figured I was healthy enough to power through it.

How bad can it be? I thought.

HAHAHAHAAH - let's just say that's the last time I assume Jack is indulging in hyperbole.

What happened?

My gut stopped working, and then my brain stopped working. It was like the gears in my head couldn't stop running over the same ground, over and over and over again. It was exhausting and it wasn't like me. My sleep suffered. I would wake up and be unable to go back to sleep - that's never been a problem for me. I drank water like crazy, but couldn't keep hydrated. I would get up in the middle of the night to urinate three or four times some nights.

Worst of all? I couldn't stop eating carbs. Sure, I indulge every once in a while. In Denver, it was every day. When I didn't have them, I thought about it until I gave in the cravings.

I read enough at a certain point to know that my problems were EMF related. I experimented A LOT with getting out of town. Time and again, zip code mattered, sometimes in a matter of minutes or hours. I even woke up in the plane one day to think, "this is the best I've felt in weeks." In a plane. In a tin-can at 10,000 feet surrounded by bidirectional microwave devices and radar.

BOOM.
    I started sleeping in my basement. That helped. The first night I slept in the basement, I woke up the next morning and thought, "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU EAT." That thought actually stopped me in my tracks.

I did not do any labs while in Denver. I'm not out to prove it to the haters and skeptics that the environment there is unhealthy - just ask someone who grew up there how many kids in their high school committed suicide, and you'll have your answer. I have lived and traveled all over this country and I can tell you that I look forward to never going back to Denver to experience that thermodynamic mess. I could go on and on about how thoroughly my experience in Denver, based on what I saw in patients, friends, and just people I passed on the street, convinced me that it's basically unlivable.

What did I see when I left Denver? I posted a while back about a road-trip I took to measure levels between Denver, Tampa (FL), and Charleston (SC), which took me about a month.

I thought my car was RF-free (Jeep Wrangler, 2017), until I got out of Denver. To be clear, the RF in Denver is so bad that I didn't even realize that my car was emitting huge amounts from right under the dash in front of me! I'm finally getting that fixed today (yes!), but to make a long story short, my car was my only significant exposure for a month. I camped out or occasionally used an AirBnB. I felt better the less time I spent in the car. I drank less water. I woke up less at night. I slept like a ROCK. My gut function returned to tip top shape AND I ATE WHATEVER I WANTED. I will freely admit to indulging in Johnny Rocket's, Steak and Shake, and Arby's a few times. I was in the south, so I ate a fair amount of barbeque as well.

I just moved into a six month lease here in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The house is at the end of the lane - I left my RF meter on the other evening for about an hour and never saw it budge over it's lower detection limit of 0.02 V/m. The circuits in the house are off almost all the time (I keep the AC and fridge on).

tl;dr: Your zip code matters. Get to the coast, outside of a big city, and don't look back.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Glad you got the wake up call.......patients need young docs to get their plight to help them help themselves.

3. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

What are you doing to the Jeep?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Health is a funny thing.

When you have it, you take it for granted.

When you lose it, it’s the only thing you want........

Allin, drezy, Alex97232 and 9 others like this.
  5. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

I've noticed I feel much better if I sleep in our camper boondocked at the back corner of our property.. lowest nnEMF spot on the property, metal box without electricity. It's like heaven. I'm south of Philly. Years ago after moving away for college then living in CA & CT, I noticed I developed "allergies" when I was home in PA. I felt different, especially in rural CT areas. I loved them; I crave them. I now understand why. I suppose the value in this experience is I've developed the sensitivity to my own internal signals--my intuition and feelings. We're taught to suppress and ignore those "irrational" thoughts, like "hey, I have allergies near Philly, but not in rural CT. isn't that strange? " or, "Hey, even with an eye mask on I can tell when there are lights on in the other room, can you please turn them off?" Those kinds of comments get met with "you can't be right," or "that can't happen." Your body knows. Your feelings (not the same as your emotions FYI) tell you. trust-your-feelings-luke-n.jpg

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think we have a new synonym entries for the dictionaries:
    • EMF Hell Hole
    • EMF Crap Fest
    • EMF Chernobyl
    • EMF Neuron Noodle Soup
    • EMF Blast Zone

Allin, Alex97232, Theka and 8 others like this.
  7. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Dewey C. Layman Jr. New Member

This is a great story. Id love to figure out whats really going on where i live too but i keep getting confused as to whats more important. Spending money to test my area or save money to get out. Right now the priority was to book a trip to mexico. Thats done now. Rented out a place in Andrew Udell's complex. Ill be there for about 8 or 9 days. After that i need to save up and get out. I live next to the arsenal and within probably 5 to 10 miles of huntsville international airport. Google fiber is apparently coming to huntsville soon in about a month or two apparently. The FBI setting up a base on the arsenal and Facebook getting their feet here in huntsville at some point in the future. Dont know if that means huntsville is getting more and more suitable for 5G. I dont know if google fiber is a hint that 5G will soon follow. Lol i dont want to be in a place that is turning into Denver.

Alex97232 and Meli like this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

There is no tester at the moment that can test %G,at least not an affordable one . I think with what you describe you already have the answer.
    @Leland Stillman What a great example to set.Kudos !

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Change fails to occur when you are a living contradiction. If the stimulus to adapt persists long enough evolution will provide a living thing with a subordination of its health to facilitate a change. These programs are forced onto living systems because the poison pills are built into your mitochondria. Death and illness are how evolution deals with non-compliance and breaking of rules.
    [​IMG]

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Denver gets the call out here in this new podcast.

11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

And when you don't know what's harming your health, you're screwed.

12. Meli

Meli New Member

13. Meli

Meli New Member

I was really hoping to meet you before you moved back to Florida! I am Riun's former housemate in Boulder. I am in the process of selling my house and then plan to spend an extended amount of time in the Yucatan.
    I am glad you are doing better in Florida!

ObstreperousPolarBear likes this.
  14. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

That blew my mind. Wow Jack. Thats the shit people need to hear right there. Thats getting shared everywhere i can share it, and whoever doesnt listen to it gets cut immediately.

15. Meli

Meli New Member

I can relate to the thirst issue Leland. I thought it was mostly the dry air, but maybe not. My understanding with respect to measuring 5g is that you need a spectrometer (5k) and the higher frequencies of terherz would require equipment in the 100k range. There are military frequencies that it is impossible to measure because we could not access the equipment. I got this info from Riun's building biology colleague in San Diego.

16. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

@Leland Stillman ~ thank you for sharing your story here. I also really enjoyed your road trip report. I am so glad to hear you were able to make this BIG life change & can now reap the benefits for years to come. Congratulations! :)

17. Thanks to everyone for their replies. I appreciate it. And thanks to Jack for not beating around the bush and just telling me to move - not attempt to survive in that EMF Chernobyl.

Don't cut them. You have to keep those ties open, because one day, the pain quotient in their life will exceed the threshold to catalyze behavioral change. They'll be ready for your message - if you cut people out, you lose the opportunity to help people. I would not have moved, if someone had not told me about Kruse's work. I would be in Denver, confused, and - I don't like to think about it.

I had hoped to meet you too! Have fun in the Yucatan! I am sure I'll see you there (if you stay long enough!).
    Jack absolutely BLEW MY MIND when he put this together with a friend of mine. I thought this guy felt better in his camper because

I always thought camper vans were kind of ridiculous. Now? I think the rise of camper vans and RV's (HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW WELL THESE THINGS SELL?) is no coincidence.

Hey Dylan, we'll have to meet up sometime down here in FL.

Re: residency - don't forget the beauty of Florida for residency. Tons of programs in low population density areas. Lots of trees. Not that LA is different, but there's no beach. I don't really know why Jack is there, but I know why I'm in Florida - beach + low population density = ideal. What are you planning on doing residency in?

Re: jeep - see my post in the EMF Rx forum. It's a longer story that sadly has not reached its conclusion.

To make a long story short, the older, the better. Jeep is still a great option, because they are so customizable. Plus the top goes down = SUNLIGHT.
    Check my upcoming post in the EMF Rx forum.

We can't think like that. You're getting instructions from mother nature that YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I put that idea in people's heads and it's fun to see the look in their face when I do.

18. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

The ones that are gonna get cut are going to be the ones ive been trying to warn for a year now. I love newbies that i get to talk to about this stuff. But yea. Like jack always says, you cant waste time on energy vampires, and i take that one seriously because i learned from him and matt maruca that in order to truly help others, you have to start being selfish. Thats what i plan to do. People are going to see how serious i am in the decisions i make and they are going to be blown away. Hopefully its enough to spark change and if it doesnt, oh well. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Theka and ObstreperousPolarBear like this.
  19. Amen to that.

20. Meli

Meli New Member

Alex97232 likes this.