1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Zero Point -Documentary series

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by sjoshua, Dec 8, 2014.

1. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I really enjoyed this 4-part documentary series by Zero Point, available for free viewing on youtube:

Volume I - Messages from Our Past:

- Discusses some incredible mathematical alignments between various 'earlier' cultures, as well as related to the design and sizes of the pyramids and similar style monuments found around the world.

Volume II - The Structure of Infinity:

- Discusses the common fractal patterns that can be found everywhere in nature, even within the constructs of human designs, such as the stock markets. Everything scales by the same basic ideas.

Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark:

- Discusses the Ark of the Covenant from a scientific analysis - i.e. it was a giant capacitor; also discusses monatomic gold/ORMUS and its funky 'superconductive' abilities/tendencies.

Volume IV - Beyond:

- Discusses our observations of a global/collective consciousness - i.e. hours before the 9/11/01 attacks at the World Trade Center, the 'randomness' around NYC became a lot less... random, and the same can be said about natural disasters and other worldwide events.

Watching these helped a lot of dots connect around my understands of all things. Enjoy :)

Lahelada likes this.
  2. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Geez, that's a real bummer! Here is a link to their channel, all of the videos are posted by the same company so I'm unsure why the rights would be different: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWlK1ZorBxmy8K5M6zDALL0EGiYS51Z1d

Another option, is trying to go through a site like this: www.viewyoutube.net/ Which is viewing through a proxy server so it doesn't 'think' your IP is from your actual location. Hope these help! :)

3. Calum

Calum New Member

hi josh

do you know if there is value in ORMUS or ORME? Ken rohla goes on about and there is a miracule water filter that says it creates ORME water

4. Calum

Calum New Member

I would imagine there is scams surrounding it. Ken rohla apparently has a recipe to make a ORMUS supplement using bacterial and herbs etc

cal

5. Navnekalle

Navnekalle New Member

I love taking ormes. I feel better sleep better and seem to take in more photonic energy