1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Yucatán Healing: Where in the Yucatán ?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Alex V, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Alex V

Alex V New Member

Hi everyone. I have serious health problems, among them EHS. I’ve been interested in the Yucatán for some time now, and I’m seriously considering heading over there for some much needed healing. But I am not sure which area would be best. Would it be better to be on the east coast of the peninsula (PDC/Riviera Maya), or should I be trying to go on or as close to the Chicxulub crater over on the north-west region of the peninsula? I have heard of people healing in both. Any feedback would be appreciated!

2. I think PDC is where Jack usually goes, I have no answer to your question directly, no experience yet, but I would just go where Jack goes, if PDC and the surrounding area wasn't best, I highly doubt Jack would go there and have all his meetings there. That would be my suggestion

Corey Nelson and Anita like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jack will be head to a new part of Mexico soon.....

Lindsay Alfieri, Anita and drezy like this.
  4. Oh! Is there a reason why the info isnt out yet? I was actually planning to book my first redox trip the first week of March to Tulum area. If you have another suggestion, even via PM, would love to hear it so I make the best choice possible for my redox trip.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good time to go. Enjoy yourself!

Anita, Anne V and drezy like this.
  6. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Hey Alex,
    What about Isla Mujeres? If I had the means physically and financially, I'd go there right now.

Alex V likes this.
  7. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Any thoughts on Puerto Morelos (halfway between Cancun and PDC) ?

8. Novah

Novah Gold

Puerto Morelos is divided into 2 parts - one part is above the highway away from the beach, the other part is on the beach. Puerto Morelos by the beach is a cute little town with a nice walking/swimming beach (protected by a reef) but there's a massive cell tower in the middle of town that gives off really high readings. The part above the highway has a large cell tower in the middle of town as well, I didn't do readings there.

The all inclusives tend to have the best readings because they tend to have large grounds, be on the water and a lot of concrete in the building construction.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  9. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Thanks. I jus spent my first night in Puerto Morelos. It seems really nice.

What was the strength of the reading, and approximately what distance were you from the tower?

10. Novah

Novah Gold

On my Trifield2 RF I was getting about 13.000- 18.000 (so quite high) in direct line of sight of the tower and within a few blocks of it; within a block, the readings went so high the meter stopped working.

I also walked as far north as I could and kept measuring. I measured both on the street and on the beach. Within five blocks, even on the beach, the readings were significant if you had a direct line of sight to the tower.

If you walk way up the beach to where the buildings thin out and more green space shows up, the readings drop off.

If you go behind concrete or better yet, a few walls of concrete, the levels drop way off to decently low.

One popular restaurant near the town center/square I measured was quite good on its lower balcony as it had a lot of concrete between it and the tower and no direct line of sight from that particular location.

I measured mostly on the north side of the tower as that’s where I was staying.

Just stay as far from it as you can and behind as much concrete as you can.

Note: I don’t know if the Trifield2 is super accurate for RF but I use it to compare various locations; if one location is low, and the other is giving off high readings, I use that as a gauge and it gives me a rough idea of what’s going on in the area.

There is a restaurant in town called Los Gauchos that has an older guy who plays the flute beautifully. It’s definitely worth a listen. The food is so so but the music is fantastic.

The ChedRaui on the beach side in Puerto Morelos is also one of the nicest supermarkets on that coast!

And apparently there’s also a great seafood restaurant across the highway. I think it’s called Chilpayas.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  11. Matt Justice

Matt Justice New Member

If you get a high reading on a Trifield TF2 for RF, you can bet your ass it's a solid amount... Those meters are the biggest pile of shit when it comes to RF sensitivity.

12. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Thanks for the advice @Novah, I have a TES-593 meter. It's bulky for traveling so I don't have it with me.