1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Youtube with Jack and Jeremy - live

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Dec 17, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What an amazing and extraordinary event! This was mind blowing, down to earth and REAL - all at the same time!

I am wondering what is your take home from this live stream????

There were so many - I should have been taking notes.

here is some of mine .......

Jack is a people person - his medium is people. You can't really understand this until you meet Jack in person - and touch him!

I have always adored Jeremy - from day #1 actually - he is so real and authentic and lovely and kind and passionate and just does what he needs to do. I loved it when he said he still doesn't know what Deuterium is!

We need to require ourselves to ask better and harder questions

no apologies - do what is right for you

We need tunnel vision for what we want in our life

and the biggie .......

If we only take home 10% of all of this ....we will be a ton better off.

Jeremy talked about the book he is trying to write - he has a wonderful passion for touch and was so eloquent when he talked about his passion.
    Just as Jack has so much passion for all of this ....and we are the extremely lucky recipients.

Actually - none of this is new ....Jack has been telling us all this and so much more for ever!

There was so much wonderful content from Jack and Jeremy in this youtube - I can't wait to re listen.

Thank you Jack and Jeremy - from the bottom of my heart.

Both of you light up this world and change lives...... and the one I care about most - mine!

2. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Is this available now after the live event?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you signed up you can get a recorded high def copy. It was 3 hours long.

caroline and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  4. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

This link has not been sent out yet right?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

caroline likes this.
  6. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The link will be EMAILED to those who signed up when it is ready. You realize we just did this 12 hours ago so it must be editted by Ben and have some post production work done. This is why there was a small cost because we have to compensate Ben for all his work.

8. drezy

drezy New Member

I saw most of it last night and I'm definitely rewatching. This one is sizzling maybe people can just feel it.

Maybe you just have a tough crowd Jack. We're all sitting and looking at this Feynman diagram wondering why you couldn't have sent the recording to us before the live recording occurred:

[​IMG]
    Don't worry I filed a positron help ticket with support already.

Phosphene, Allin and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am wondering Dr. K. ........ are you going to start a thread about "The Farm"? - your hopes and dreams and expectations and what others are expecting and hoping "The Farm" will be......

Annemarie Heise and Susie Cahill like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope Farm will have a separate site and is only for those who choose to become patients

11. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya that was epic Jack really enjoyed the format. Deffinetly need to do that more often. The energy between everyone was super chill. It was away different experience then a regular Q and A. I felt like you brought us into an intimate conversation between friends at the end. Maybe next time get ben in the shot and drag rubin out at some point.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well Ben agrees he needs to sit in.......but because of the weather snafu.......which is still on going here he had to run computer and texts.......so it will be bad. Ruben will be involved going forward. We are just trying to figure out if this works and what we can do to make it better. We're really looking for feedback. We think adding a live audience might enhance the issue.......and we are thinking about having a guest member who wants to do live hacks on......to film it. That person likely would have to be a farm patient.......because it would require ou being here to construct the hack based upon that persons context.

13. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

I love the idea of a live audience and a guest member to do live hacks. I really enjoyed it but I would prefer an earlier start as it ended after 10pm my time. If that's the best time for you then I'm not complaining!! Next time the audio could be better, I could hear Ben loud and clear but had to wear headphones to hear you and Jeremy. I'm hoping you continue this as I loved the casual relaxed atmosphere. There was so much content and just real moments shared by the 3 of you, made it personal. I say yes to more of these Q and A and will be great to have Ruben there too!! Thank you so much for the time and effort required to make this happen, especially since the weather didn't cooperate. So excited to hear more about your farm as well. Just a quick question, are the patreon blogs included with the silver and gold memberships?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes they are

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I have just watched the first 60 minutes and I am floored I stopped on purpose so I can digest and contemplate what Jack and Jeremy have discussed up to this point.
    I will do another hour tomorrow and use same regiment for the last hour. This is going to be many VIEWING'S to get all the notes in as the best part about a format such as this is there are nuggets dropped constantly, and what may not be so important to another is a big deal to me and helps connect more dots. I am very impressed!

So far I have learned doing CT constantly how it has benefited me ,,for instance Jack mentioned morning sunlight and defecation within 30 minutes now realizing my circadian rhythms are on point

The big one that hit home was learning my receptors for testosterone are clean from Deuterium so its not a case of increased testosterone but my receptors becoming more sensitive to the Hormone.
    As I have noticed the last 4 months or so my sex drive has increased and especially the hours after Tub CT it constantly builds, now I know why.

The questions have been great so far and I love the comfortable casual flow between Jack and Jeremy, the ambience is spot on helping the viewer to focus on both with no distractions.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  16. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I am years behind in my research and working through 2015 blogs and webinars. Because of that I miss the newer things sometimes but I was told I needed to see this. Will there be a way for members to gain access in the future?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is part of your membership so you get it anytime on your dashboard. Check your emails for directions. If you dont have the email check spam before putting a ticket in

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  18. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Oh that’s awesome news! Thank you sir.

19. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Jack,

This was great -- have you considered a format with half pre-read questions/second half being call-in for follow-up Q&A?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We would do it if people signed up..........We could do open questions but we need people ready to go.

Brent Patrick likes this.