1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Youthfuliz's joyful life as a cavewoman :)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by youthfuliz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct:

38 minutes cold bath started at 56F, down to 55F. pretty easy and nice.

2. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct:

40 minutes in 54F cold bath. did a few minutes' face dunk beforehand. and cold shower afterward. my pinkie is recovering very well. :eek:

3. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct:

40 minutes in 55F cold bath. 5 minutes face dunk before and cold shower after. tap water is warming up. feeling good, but a bit unsatisfied...haha, i want more coldness! :eek:

4. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct:

40 minutes in 56F cold bath. tap water is 56F now... i hardly feel cold any more. did face dunk in iced water before the bath. :eek: and finished up with a cold shower.

5. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Having a 24 hour fast today - dinner to dinner. plan to do 2 ct sessions in the summer - one right after getting up (or after breakfast) since the tap water is colder then, one after dinner. today's morning one: about 30 minutes, 55F. Hardly shivered... i miss the shivering, haha. :D it's the first time i ct on an empty stomach... it wasn't difficult at all, i was so eager to get in that i forgot to time myself, or play the cd :D and i ended it early because i kinda want to keep myself wanting for more... the evening one. :eek:

6. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Just curious...why CTing 2X a day?

Is your tap water 55F? Lucky you!

7. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I feel unsatisfied since the tap water is warming up. It was 52F forever in the last three months and I have been slowly lowering the temperature of my bath... now I'm very comfortable with 55F, and can't get it colder since it's warming up. I really crave colder water. :D I don't want to use ice since it's summer so I guess I can at least increase the time. I almost always only took cold bath in the morning since I need my feet to be warm to fall asleep. My recovery is very fast lately so I can take a cold bath in the evening and still have no problem falling asleep. I also hope the longer ct per day may speed up my weight loss a little bit. :)

8. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

2nd cold bath today: 25 minutes, 56F. It was cool and nice... :)

9. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Thanks for the answer about the 2 CT baths a day.

My tap water is 83F!

10. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Oh that's bad... I'm moving to PA this summer and it's about 3 hours' driving to the south... I hope the tap water doesn't get too warm in the summer there! Sure loved the beautiful flowers they had when I visited in April!

11. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct: 28 minutes in 55.5F cold bath. It felt better than 56F and my body can tell the difference! :D

12. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Having a lazy day here... took a nap in the afternoon, reading, making my coconut-chocolate, thinking of skipping dinner since I'm not hungry at all. I did CT in the evening during the last two days... although the warmup was quick, my feet were cold when I got to bed. I don't think I like that... so I'll probably stick with ct in the morning. That means no ct today, but I look forward to my morning one tomorrow. :)

13. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Had a short ct session this morning - 20 minutes in 56F bath. I don't feel cold in 56F any more. Pouring water on my chin, neck, chest while lying in the tub was my new trick, it felt wondeful! Will go back for another session this evening.

14. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Had my 2nd CT bath today... 20 minutes, 56F. Feeling good. :)

I notice hair loss lately... not very serious but quite obvious. Not sure why, but I hope it's just old hair falling out to provide opportunity for new hair to grow. :D I have really thick hair anyway.

15. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct: 30 minutes cold bath at 58F... well let's still call it CT... although it was just cool, not cold. Followed with a cold shower... loved it. :eek:

16. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Just a quick cold shower after dinner to cool myself down. It's getting too warm here. I'm gonna take lots of cold showers this summer... :D

17. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Well I spot iced today... using ziplock bags filled with ice cubes and tap water :D It was cold!

18. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct: 30 minutes in 58F cold bath, followed by a cold shower. I don't shiver any more, walking into the cold bath is the easiest thing in the world... it was cool, but not cold. I enjoyed the cold shower afterward... I didn't shiver under the shower either. Showering with just cold tap water... such a healthy thing to do. And I do it naturally now. :)

19. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Started to add in exercise today: 40 minutes walking with intermittent sprints. Plan to do CT before bed tonight.

20. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Did my ct right after the exercise instead: 20 minutes, 58F bath. :)