1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Youthfuliz's joyful life as a cavewoman :)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by youthfuliz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Posted this in another thread. http://forum.jackkruse.com/showthread.php?524-How-was-your-CT-today&p=20920#post20920

My heart beats faster when I prepare my cold bath in the morning. :eek: I would fill the tub when I finish eating my BAB, check the water temperature, walk in the tub and let my feet feel it, then go away for 10 minutes - surf the internet, take my vitamins, fish oil, etc, drink my iced water... then wash my face in cold water, then go in the tub. This "ritual" is kinda like foreplay :p that prepares me to greet the cold water with grace.

I don't multitask in the tub, I focus on the bath and make the most out of it. My arms and legs are always moving to circulate the water - it feels great when water moves against my body, almost feel like being massaged. Sometimes I use a washcloth to bring water onto my chest which doesn't always get under the water, or use the washcloth to massage my arms and legs - I figure as long as I'm in the tub let's do some scrubbing :D And I bring water to my face too. It feels great to cool down my hot face with cold water. At the end I take a quick cold shower to wash off and let water drop on my face. Wonderful.

2. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

40 minutes bath started at 62F, down to 60F. Started to shiver pretty early on, so I took it easy today. ;)

3. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

My seasonal allergies are acting up lately. Not sure it's due to detox or simply because this Spring came too early too fast. Even my throat hurt. It was painful to swallow when I got up. But maybe because I ate and drank water... now it's getting better.

Didn't have time to CT this morning. But I'll drink cold water the whole day to "Cold treat" my throat. :) Back to CT tomorrow.

4. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Had a cold for the last few days - slept as much as I could. I should be back to normal tomorrow... meaning BAB first thing in the morning, then CT.

5. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

33 minutes cold bath, started at 60F, down to 58F.

Had a bad cold for the last few days. Still have a headache and coughing like an old man. Not sure if it's detox or else, but I'm glad it's finally over, almost. TOM arrived today. I'll CT through this one.

6. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

55 minutes cold bath, started at 60F, down to 56F. I wanted to try lower temperature... but I ran out of time. Finished with a cold shower. Shivered a bit afterward.

7. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I couldn't finish my dinner tonight... actually just ate half of what I intended to eat, and I'm FULL! This hardly ever happens, I just love food too much to stop eating usually, and tonight's dinner is beef ribs, super yummy! Well, maybe because it's quite fatty, but anyway I'm glad that the fullness signal came early. :eek:

8. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Didn't do a real CT session today. Just soaked my feet in 59F water while I did a body massage - can we consider that an air CT? :eek: and then washed off in cold shower.

9. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Had to skip dinner last night - went to the mall with a friend and ended up walking/shopping all evening. Got home after 10pm. I had BAB and a little something (maybe half of a normal lunch) around 2pm, and didn't feel hungry the whole evening. So I just drank some water and went to bed around 10:30pm. Thoughts of food came to mind but they faded quite easily while I fell into a sound sleep. Woke up at 5:45am and felt great! :)

10. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

40 minutes cold bath, started at 58F, down to 56F. Was feeling good in the bath...hardly felt cold, until the last minute. Shivered a bit after I got out.

11. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I couldn't finish dinner tonight. And this morning I had to ask myself to finish breakfast. The fullness signal is definitely coming early now. I decided to stop eating when that happens. :eek:

12. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

40 minutes cold bath started at 57F down to 55F, followed by a cold shower. When I was washing my hair in the shower I let the water fall on my back - strangely it didn't feel cold at all - I guess my back has got used to the temperature. Of course my head and face still felt the coldness clearly.

57F felt "normal" and "boring" today. 55F was "cold, but fine". I'll try colder tomorrow. :eek:

13. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Tonight's dinner: 3 hardboiled extra large eggs. I brought 4 to work, but couldn't finish all. I felt full when I was done with two, but I told myself to keep eating... then I decided to stop after the 3rd is done. Well, I'll drink some tea to make up the space. :)

This TOM is almost over. I feel great. Minimal cramps, no tiredness, excellent mood :eek: I wish I had known CT since my teenage years, so many petty fights could have been spared! :D My mood does not go on a rollercoaster any more... Now I understand how men can be so consistent! Haha I can be that way too! :)

14. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

48 minutes cold bath, started at 56F, down to 55F. Shivered a bit at the end and afterward. Feeling great! :)

15. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

42 minutes in 56F cold bath. Feeling good, shivered a bit afterward.

I think my face looks smaller... :eek: My legs are thinner too, although I think the muscles are bigger. The jeans are easier to pull up now.

16. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

45 minutes in 55F cold bath. Feeling good! :eek: Will I be able to try 54F tomorrow? :p

17. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I'm obviously losing fat - I tried on a bra this morning, it's still new since the band was too tight for me when I bought it, but this morning it felt too loose! It was tight on the last hook (loosest) maybe just one month ago, now it's comfortable on the first hook (tightest). I went to try on a few more new bras... I have quite a few of them waiting in my wardrobe...they all fit well now. I'm glad. :eek:

18. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Just had a cold shower today. Again my back wasn't really feeling the coldness, it was my face, head, arms that felt cold mostly. The water was not as cold as my cold baths, but close. Didn't shiver or even really feel cold in it... I can see pure cold tap water shower in my near future. Very invigorating. :)

19. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Cut my finger this morning when i was making breakfast... left pinky. it's difficult to type now, and i don't know if i will do ct today. if i do it will be in the afternoon with rubber glove on my left hand :D

20. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

today's ct:

40 minutes in 55F cold bath. was easy, didn't shiver. left hand out of water whole time, obviously. :)