1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Youthfuliz's joyful life as a cavewoman :)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by youthfuliz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Yes Sir, going into a cold shower right now. :)

2. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

40 minutes of cold shower, started at 72F, down to 65F. Took just a few minutes to get comfortable in the cold, then I turned down the temperature to 70F, 68F, then 65F. At the end 65F wasn't too cold and I felt glad to have the cold water hitting on my "warm" body. I thought that there must be oxytocin (or some other happy hormone) being released, and I see why cold showers can be addictive. :D

3. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Wearing my blueblocking sunglasses now... and almost feel it's dumb to be up at this moment. I see myself going to sleep at 10pm soon. :D I felt so hot today. It was only 65F but felt like summer. I was in t-shirt and my feet were on fire the whole day. I wished I could walk barefoot in office. I had to take a quick cold shower to cool myself down when I got home. Tomorrow I'll be in skirt and sandals. I start to wonder how hot it will get this summer.

4. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Just finished today's CT:

52 minutes total. Cold bath followed by a quick cold shower. Started at 65F. Down to 59F. I was quite comfortable at 62F. Then 60F was fine too. It was the last 5 minutes at 59F got me shivering. But I wanted to feel "cold" so I did. After I towel dried myself and sat my naked butt on my leather chair, the chair felt warm! I walked barefoot and the floor felt warm! :D Mind you, the room temperature is just 68F. Now I need to do some exercise so my feet warm up enough for me to fall asleep tonight! :p

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So how do you feel?

6. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Hello Doc. Right now, after 7 minutes out of the bath, I feel fine. My body feels warm, hands and feet still cold, but I have stopped shivering... or almost stopped. :) I'm glad that I tried 59F tonight, that means next time 60F is gonna be considered "easy".

7. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I did some leg lifts with ankle weights last night and got my feet "not cold" in a matter of minutes. They were not warm, but normal. Went bed at 11pm and although my legs/feet still felt cool to touch (my hands warmed up obviously) I had no problem feeling cozy and fell asleep. Woke up around 7:15am. I like to have 8 hours' sleep. Maybe I'll go to bed around 10:30pm and see if I wake up earlier.

I think my appetite is decreased lately. A few days ago I was in a hurry so just ate three extra large eggs cooked in co for breakfast. I didn't feel hungry until 4pm. I eat my dinner early, like 5pm, often and don't feel hungry before bed. I think I'll try to eat less - I'll keep the BAB, but eat less for dinner. Maybe just eggs instead of steak. Will see how this goes.

8. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

47 minutes cold bath followed by cold shower. Started at 64F, finished at 62F. Thought of going to 60F but somehow 62F was cold enough for me today so left it like that. Washed my hair in 62F shower... that was pretty cool. :) To keep the shower the same temperature as the bath was a bit challenging but I guess it's better to end on a high note(or low temperature).

9. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I had my "dinner" at 2pm and decided that was my last meal for today. I guess I'm going to bed early tonight to make that a fact. :D Maybe it's a good idea to always have my dinner before 5pm.

Thinking of doing CT tomorrow after breakfast. :)

10. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Went to bed at 11pm last night, on an empty stomach. :D Fell asleep almost right away and slept very well, and woke up around 5:45am. I'm getting my breakfast and CT.

11. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Didn't do CT this moring. So far I've been doing it every other day. I thought of stepping it up to daily... but didn't happen. So every other day it stays for now. I'll add in more sessions when I feel want to.

My face has been hot and rosy lately. Almost looks like a 5 year old. :eek: I guess I'll get used to the not-so-sophiscated look. Quite youthful though. And I love my super smooth hair... can't take my hands off it.

12. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

56 minutes total. Cold bath started at 62F, down to 56F. Finished up with a quick cold shower at 52F. It was cold but I felt so good in the water. Shivered a bit but nothing serious. Well, it feels much colder when I got out of the bath. Haven't cursed so loudly for a while. :eek: Now about 15 minutes later, my body has warmed up a bit, but my hands and feets still are cold... so I guess I need to workout a bit to warm them up. That is, as soon as I stop shaking. :D

13. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Warmed up quite easily: walked two miles while watching a movie. :)

14. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

47 minutes. Cold bath started at 62F, down to 59F. Was quite easy and warmed up easily afterward. :) My leg muscles are obviously larger, my body firmer, haven't lost much weight but my waist is bit smaller. The "girls" are firmer, actually fuller, more youthful looking. :eek:

15. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

46 minutes cold bath started at 62F, down to 59F. It was pretty easy (and warm!) until I dropped the water temperature to 59F. My skin was not even "dark" until then. I was moving my arms and legs to get the water circulating so that I can feel the coldness. :) Shivering just a little bit at the end.

I'm planning to do CT eveyday. And may do a little weight training at night two hours before bed. My muscles are already larger without me doing anything. So why not test them out. :eek:

16. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

My appetite has been very good lately... I guess it's due to frequent CT. I have been very good at eating just the right food though. Stuffed myself with meat/fat/coconut manna/99 pencent chocolate today again. My face has been on fire for the whole day, while my feet have stayed cold. I guess I need to exercise a bit to warm my feet up for bed. :)

17. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

65 minutes total. Cold bath started at 61F, down to 56F. When it got to 58F I started to feel "cold and good", so I tried 56F for a second time. It didn't feel much different from 58F. Colder, yes, but my body didn't react much differently. Shivering a bit more, but nothing else. My tummy and inside of my thighs are still pink, now almost 20 minutes out of the bath. And my body has already warmed up, except for my hands and feet.

18. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I asked about the increased hunger here:

http://forum.jackkruse.com/showthread.php?1248-CT-induced-hunger-when-will-it-pass

For now I think it should be due to estrogen, since I have seen smoother, more elastic skin, smoother hair, even fuller and firmer "girls"... which should all came from the same estrogen that made me hungry in the last few days. So here is the plan:

I'll eat 65g protein for breakfast. Continue to CT daily, but do not push for colder temperature this week. Let it stay in the range of 62F - 56F. Try 60F - 54F next week. Prepare to eat lunch and dinner. If I still feel hungry at night, the only thing allowed after 7pm is fried eggs in coconut oil.

19. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

35 minutes cold bath started at 62F, down to 58F. Followed by a cold shower. It was pretty nice, only started to shiver at the end and after I came out of the shower.

Had 65g protein this morning with lots of fat... :)

20. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Today's CT:

52 minutes cold bath started at 62F, down to 57F. It again was easy and nice. Shivered a little at the end. :)