1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

You're never too old to see the light!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ELLEN M., May 16, 2019.

1. ELLEN M.

ELLEN M. Gold

So happy today it is my 135th day without a migraine:)!
    Now if I could just get my fingers to start improving! The skin of one of my fingers keeps splitting!
    My two index fingers are starting to move and it's scaring the living shit out of me but I just keep working on it!
    Good news It has stopped raining here in Texas I forgot what the Sun looked like so nice to feel the Sun again.

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Novah

Novah New Member

Congrats!

Re: fingers and skin - are you eating lots of high omega 3 fish?

John Schumacher and ELLEN M. like this.
  3. ELLEN M.

ELLEN M. Gold

Hi Novah,
    We don't have a lot of seafood restaurants near us but we do have a lot of Seafood markets! Seafood is one of my specialties for cooking and we eat seafood every day we do focus on omega 3! I have been adding CT just on my fingers every day that has helped with the pain. My mother and her mother both were riddled with Arthritis!

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Ellen and welcome .......you are doing regular C/T?

Have you seen the youtube thingy with Jack and Jeremy?

5. ELLEN M.

ELLEN M. Gold

Hi Caroline,
    Yes, I do CT every day I love it. Yes, Jack and Jeremy's video is very good!

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

Following Epi-PALEO RX? Cutting out all WHEATS-GRAINS-SUGARS cured my break out, cracking of skin, nail bed issues.