1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

You're never too old to see the light!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ELLEN M., Apr 30, 2019.

1. ELLEN M.

ELLEN M. Gold

We get up at 4:45 every day to get ready for work I do red light in the morning after my CT. I get to work at 6:30 so when the sun rises I stand out in front of our business. At first, everyone would just watch me I would say good morning or wave if they drove by but now people are stopping to ask what I'm doing and this morning a young girl down a few doors came out to stand with me so now there can be up to 4 of us standing in the morning sun. People are always so curious when you're doing something different and I've always been one to do different and strange things. I'm having so much fun with it!