1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your wired internet experience/speed

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hope, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Vicster

Vicster New Member

Jeff, which kit did you buy? There are a lot of options and I can't figure out what is best.

2. I purchased the ZyXEL 500 Mbps Mini Powerline AV Adapter Kit and the ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wallplug Adapter, both from Amazon.com. This combo gives me the ability to run a network/internet connection from the cable modem in my office to two other rooms. The 4 port switch allows me to have multiple connections... it's in use in the family room with the PS3 and the Roku box. The other unit can go into another room if needed. You may not need all of this capability, so you could consider just the Mini Powerline Adapter Kit, or a set from another manufacturer with less bandwidth and therefore a cheaper price. The ZyXEL gear looks to be well made and is working fine so far.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  3. Vicster

Vicster New Member

Thanks! I'll take a look at it.