1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your TV and internet usage, Dr Jack..

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Hope, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope

Hope Gold

- please note this is Dr Jack -

The new blog is seriously depressing me; I am SO thankful to you for it but....I truly had no idea of the DEPTH of the issues. So even if I convince my husband to reduce stuff....is that enough? 95% of everyone around us or more is still clueless, right? I feel like even if I don't watch TV anymore, it doesn't matter because everyone around me is!! Am I getting this right?

As you say....

The first mile above the Earth is now filled with 2 million times the amount of EMF that we faced in 1900 and

Humans have altered their electromagnetic background more than any other aspect of their environment. It is estimated that in 2012, the radio waves that surround our planet today is one billion times the amount that naturally reaches us from our sun!! Since we have added superconducting cables and light cables using photons, these have added the EMF field strength around them by factor of 50 to 100 in the last 15 years.

...so my question is, are we able to really, truly protect ourselves, until things get bad enough that 'the big guns' get it and make some changes? When I look at just my husband who couldn't WAIT to get 4g on his cell phone....ugh. I'm guessing the key will be to do our best and follow all your key Rx plans....

And, what do YOU do for your internet and TV usage? Perhaps it will be part of the EMF Rx...but I just wondered what you use..if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks so much. For the blogs and the videos..I am hoping to 'feed' those to my husband....

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My answer is.......did I lose 133 lbs in 11 months? Maybe what is coming can help us all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.