1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your thoughts on Obamacare

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by stacyj, Nov 9, 2012.

1. stacyj

stacyj New Member

I have only seen little bits and pieces of your thoughts on how obamacare will affect you as a provider. From my side as a consumer: my premiums at work have gone up- although not drastically, my deductibles have shot up horribly- from $200/year for prescriptions to $2200/year for prescriptions, for medical from $1500 up to $2600/year. I am still heavily using the medical care system due to my car accident- other than that hardly ever see a doc. Long waits to get into gyno, or to see my NS. Physical therapy is always booked up fast- book it or wait. Seeing more physicians that are going to concierge style or moving from being freestanding to big medical- two that have gone to Sutter (and one who complained loudly to me about his terrible reimbursements rates while pushing me toward a surgical procedure......)

So, exactly what are seeing on the other side? What is heading your way now that this is going to start coming into play?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not ask Jack material. Since it law I think the results will be visible to all by 2016.