1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your skin tightening concoction....

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by RobH, Aug 5, 2012.

1. RobH

RobH Gold

Jack,

When asked about tightening loose skin after weight loss, you previously posted:

"I use a special concoction that I made up 6.5 yrs ago......resveratrol, turmeric caprylic acid, K2, Coconut oil, MCT oil, and NAC powder in a lotion form........that is edible."

I was wondering if you would be willing to be a little more specific in terms of the recipe (proportions) or if they really matter that much (I could make it like I cook -- a little of this, a lot of that, etc.). I've found liquid caprylic acid for sale, resveratrol, and NAC powder. Wondering if you got the K2 by just opening a few dozen (hundred?) capsules? Or does your local compounding pharmacy make this stuff up? Finally, how many times / day to apply?

Thanks for all.

RobH

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd love too but I had the compound pharmacy make it .......I have no idea how they did it.

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

How can we get this if still available?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Years back I was using compounding pharmacy products.
    Really great people there, helpful,

Hopefully they are still there. (my old notes)
    University Compounding Pharmacy
    1875 Third Ave
    San Diego, CA 92101
    (619)683-2005 Ext. 321
    info@ucprx.com

Let me know (PM) if you get something useful.
    Mine 79yo skin could use tightening in few places.

Two items of importance
    have to have proper base for what you want to push thru skin
    good to have convenient way of dosing and applying, Topi-Click was good at the time.

Antonis likes this.