1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

your services for hire

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by KiwiLauren, Aug 13, 2012.

1. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Dr K, when you posted that thread you mentioned you 'had a fix in the works' for those of us overseas. I was wondering if you have any more light to shed on what this might be. I am finding it nearly impossible to find a doc who is even close to understanding the optimal principles here in New Zealand. Thanks, Lauren

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes. We finalized the first 6-8 slots for the pilot program tonight. It will be discussed with our members during the next webinar. The program will be highly fluid and will require you to have your own PCP at home verified and it will require an annual trip to see me. The first pilot will occur in late October here in Nashville. The plan will also have some unique requirements as well. The first few people who sign up for it will need to be ready for changes as I see fit to improve the experience. I am also considering adding a feature to work with your PCP if you and they so desire it. Although that is not set in stone as yet. Misty has the details in construction. The final details should be ready for the next webinar for August for our members.