1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your Reynaud's thread

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by ljbprrfmof, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ljbprrfmof

ljbprrfmof New Member

A few days ago I asked:

Restless leg syndrome question

Since my brain stem stroke 2 years ago, I occasionally suffer from a jerky-ness in my most affected leg (by the stroke) and occasionally the other leg too.

Should I conclude this resulting from the stroke or is it RLS making itself known because of the damaged nerves and brain cells making the RLS able to more fully express itself?

And you replied:

A physical exam would show this......but I would suggest you read my recent answer on the Reynaund's thread.......in there are many things you should also consider because a CVA and Reynaud's have much in common.......they are failure in bio-energics of the system. A CVA is more serious loss but Reynaud's a more chronic indolent form of the same problem.

So the problem is, I cannot find it. Do you have a link or a searchable name?

Thanks

John

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator