1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your favourite webinar?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Flawed, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Flawed

Flawed New Member

Hey,
    I think i'm going to take advantage of the bronze club webinar deal on atm. I'm definitely gonna get the wine one because I'm so intrigued by this: https://instagram.com/p/1b8FQ1zRB1/?taken-by=drjackkruse

The other two i'm not sure of. What are some of your favourites that blew you away?

2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Quick Q: what is the bronze webinar deal on at the moment? where do we read about webinar deals?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If youre not signed up as a member you dont get emails........

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no emails mean you never know when specials come.

5. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

How do I get signed up as a member? Do only paying members count as being signed up? The question poster is also on a 'new member' status so I thought they were still on a non paying status like me, no?

(don't mean to hijack your thread, Flawed - I would really like to know answers to your question as well)

6. go to the homepage of the website, scroll to the bottom to the end ,blue section, in Resources & Support.
    There in Become a member.
    you can become a bronze member, which is for free, but you will get all the emails and specials.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  7. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Today is the last day for the Bronze webinar, and I've seen Dr Kruse recommend the May 2015 and November 2015 webinars for those who want to find out about indoor lighting setups (me).

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For light.......yes. I think Dec 2015 is going to be a spectacle.

QuantumRadical likes this.
  9. The December webinar was EPIC! Just goes to show that with just a little imagination we can actually understand that mother nature can do whatever we think we can do technologically. Of course, nature will leverage whatever is available to optimize whatever nature wants to do. If transmutation is available to life via mitochondria, well, hell, of course it will happen even if we have no evidence yet. Hard to measure doesn't mean absence of affect. LOL

First time I have heard that by emission of biophotons that the cell is also creating and emitting neutrinos. WOW. Imagine the possibilities. And one thing I have learned studying quantum field theory is that if it is possible it does exist. And the strangeness of quantum physics with entanglement, superposition, wave-particle duality, etc. -- Well, anything is possible. GREAT JOB, JACK, blowing my mind yet again, one more time, deja vu. Spooky.

Cpt.Tired and Flawed like this.