1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your Christmas table .....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Dec 21, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What wonderful things will be on your Christmas table?

It is amazing how my mindset has completely changed - all I want is seafood ... and then more seafood!

I do want cherries and peaches tho ....... and stilton cheese .... and some malbec ...

and chocolate .... but I am realising that any chocolate is dangerous territory for me. I am better off staying away from it!

but some smoked salmon and some stilton or goat cheese or brie .... and a glass of red - it doesn't get any better than that for me.......

I could easily put a straw in a bottle of port .... and go for it!

What will be on your table this festive season? what will you do about friends and family who aren't so inclined? Will you cater for them? or will you say "hell no" these are the healthy choices we have ... so suck it up buttercup!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just got a half case of Malbec for holidays out of the cellar......May not make it til Xmas.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried the Penfold's 2008? verdict?

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Christmas dinner is my favorite to make... For years now I have prepared a beautiful tenderloin roast with bacon, shallots, port wine, and beef broth....amazing!

Plenty of red wine and giggly kids....

I can't wait :)

5. Hope

Hope Gold

We will be at my inlaws.....and I will be bringing a can of sardines. I can't down the ham that will be there.....I just can't. No sugar or carbs, but I will be eating lots of veggies.....and fat.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm on call.........25 th and 26th

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

But then you get to go on vacay....

It just occurred to me ......you would be really busy because of all the people on the roads and all the alcohol? You must see some horrific things over the holidays? How do you shake it off? I would guess you never get used to it? Especially children...... Do you at least wear a Santa hat?

So - who is drinking your malbec?