1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Your chance to change the meme on breast cancer

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. shiran

shiran Curious

This one Is huge!! Thanks

3. taiyang

taiyang New Member

when i have poor sleep, my breast swell up and are sore.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So get your eyes and breast in AM sun and sleep will return to you.

shiran likes this.
  5. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i agree. i am doing this (minus exposing breasts) and am sleeping better. i will buy the special swim suits you mention that allow light through. literally every night i have a good sleep, i feel my developing cancer/brain neurodegeneration is further off (my mother died of breast cancer at 78 and i have very problematic brain fog with lack of sleep). i know that you are trying to simplify the message to make it more easily adaptable. but i feel your message has to been slightly more complex because if people just do the AM sun and don't get a result, they will stop. to make the message a little more accurate, i would tell people that you need seafood + hydration + being replete with certain vitamin/mineral substrates (iron, vitamin C? B6?) in order to sleep better. also, their sleep environment has to be absolutely dark and not too hot. have i listed the essentials here? i was going to get some sleep tracking device, but i decided not to have that nnemf on me at night. plus i can evaluate my sleep quality without it. the ultimate measure of a good sleep for me- 1) i did not need to remove sweat pants and socks in the middle of the night because of getting hot 2) i have no memory of tossing and turning in bed 3) i wake up in a good mood with no feeling of having had upsetting dreams 4) i wake up without an alarm clock. last night i met all of these criteria. yay!!!!!!!!