1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

YOUR Best picture of sunrise and sunset :

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by htw, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

2. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks. I can really see it few minutes after sunrise, when I drive or at work.

shiran likes this.
  3. htw

htw New Member

when you at work or in car do not forget to open the window :thumbsup:

Zdjęcie od Heniek.jpg

4. shiran

shiran Curious

Beautiful!!

5. htw

htw New Member

thx :)

6. htw

htw New Member

my neighbor - 10 am in the morning, sometimes you can say little about something but the effect is massive

2017-05-20 10.25.16.jpg

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

So is it ok if I can't see the first presence point of sunrise but just the light around and then after 15 minutes i can see the sun?

8. shiran

shiran Curious

Better than nothing... you'll find your AM dance .. remember persistence is key

9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks Shiran. Apologize I have mentioned this question again and you awnsered me. Appreciate it.

10. htw

htw New Member

Ladies and gentlemen ! New Year's Morning! oh yes, the spectrum looks like a real blessing ... ;)

btw unfortunately, but you have to turn off f.luxa :eek: .... to see all nm!

[​IMG]

Jenelle, Antonis, Helio Silva and 2 others like this.
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

IMG_2244.JPG IMG_2243.JPG
    SUNRISE

Antonis likes this.
  12. dbaverstock

dbaverstock New Member

13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Amazing. I can't have such a sunrise view here where I live.

14. shiran

shiran Curious

When your connected to nature and the seasons , it’s amazing how it vibrates in to you..
    Getting excited from rain that falls and fills your street to be a little river
    Looking at a sunrise with some beautiful clouds and reddish colors, hearing the birds smelling the orange blossom..seeing an amazing sunset and knowing your going to meet her again the next morning
    Feeling excited like a small child..it’s the smallest things that who ever is connected to nature will understand..

Attached Files:

Antonis likes this.
  15. shiran

shiran Curious

21 July 2018
    Summer solstice
    Is a happy day for a mitochondriac
    This AM sunrise

Attached Files:

Antonis likes this.
  16. shiran

shiran Curious

52BC6089-0E79-43FC-B3CB-356B9ADD604C.jpeg

Antonis likes this.
  17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Weather really changed a lot. It didn't use to be like that before at our latitude. Cloudy and rainy at least here. Beautiful tho.

18. shiran

shiran Curious

Today peeking out.. CCF96621-5BC9-4A93-BDA6-102D4AAF38EF.jpeg 3426901E-BD3D-46BB-8AD4-01954DF7F865.jpeg

Antonis, Mitchell97 and Joyfun like this.
  19. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

upload_2018-6-26_13-36-21.jpeg
    Rural Nevada

Jenelle and shiran like this.
  20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Do you drive to see it or you catching it on time directly?