1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

You know you are becoming optimized when...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MJ*, Apr 3, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

You forget to take the ice packs out of your pants before you answer the front door!

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Ok your turn :cool: you know you are becoming optimized when:

3. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

When you suggest sex for the husband while still wearing yellow lens goggles and ice packs, and don't get why he's not keen.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

when you have no room in your fridge or freezer for food. I would rather have ice and cold water!

5. Honey Crisp

Honey Crisp New Member

When your 7pm trip to the kitchen is for bowls of ice and not a bowl of ice cream.

6. JustinB

JustinB New Member

When you go to kitchen in the late night for glass of water and not for eating some junk.

7. PaleoCowgirl

PaleoCowgirl New Member

When people stare in awe at how much a little girl can eat of a big steak! I can easily out-eat any a man at the table! Grok on!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When people just marvel at your stamina and productivity all the time.

9. Honey Crisp

Honey Crisp New Member

You look at shrimp cocktail as seafood doing CT.

10. PaleoSue

PaleoSue New Member

You go to the convenience store and walk out with 2 bags of ice instead of 2 bags of chips.

11. After a few weeks of increased appetite due to estrogen being released from your body from the CT baths, you are finally able to eat just two meals and be totally satisfied! This is HUGE!

12. LisaAPB

LisaAPB New Member

You go for your first bike ride of the season even though the temp is only 48 F. And it feels great!

13. Coriander

Coriander Silver

You have to buy new clothes because your pants fell down!

14. Casey

Casey New Member

Lol that happened to me the other day :)

15. Casey

Casey New Member

.... you're hanging out for Winter to go swimming at the beach.

16. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

I did this Sunday. Laguna beach was great even though people looked at me strange since I was wearing a bathing suit and going into the water. It was very refreshing.

17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

oy ve! HOW FREAKING TRUE!!!

18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

when you get excited b/c Liver is what's for breakfast!

When people mention you're looking great - and ask what your doing....

When friends come out of the woodwork to ask you about CT b/c they're afraid they're missing out on the next BIG THING!

when you realize your seasonal allergies no longer exist!

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Last one!

You know you're on the way to optimal, when your kids bring you your orange blue-light blocking glasses, and won't go to bed until you put them on!

20. Casey

Casey New Member

Aww sweet!