1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Yo from North cyprus

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Stevie D, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Stevie D

Stevie D New Member

Hi everyone I’m Steve I’m 24 and I live in north Cyprus.

First thing I ever heard of Jack was that his jacket made him a metrosexual and that he likes to blow people’s minds as a hobbie on primal edge.

And I’ve not looked back since.

I was originally born and raised in south London and after leaving school at 16 I was running on a pure sugar based metabolism and was heading from a school with 6 wifi’s into central London for work with god knows what RF flying about.

I was at time in ok physical shape since I had done MMA all my life but the stress of my job lead me to a slow downwards spiral of my body and mental health.

Fast forward to me being 21 and my dad retiring in North Cyprus. I came out for a holiday, sunbathed on the beach, and felt infinitely better. I then went back to London and got instantly worse.

So with the 21st century I can work from home pretty much so I moved out to Cyprus to live with my dad.

Then I started looking into my health and went through all the usual gurus until I found my favourite metrosexual who actually explained things I thought always made instinctive sense.

And now? Now I have a second hand ice cream freezer filled with water, a quantlet, an endless desire to consume seafood if the sun is up, and I watch as many sunrises as is humanly possible.

All in all I think I've done pretty good so far.

Rela, Sheddie and ScottishEmma like this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Inspired! Great to hear you're doing so well out there!

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Latitude Cyprus is 35 degrees 00' N

Find out your haplotype
    and
    where was your grandma 10000years ago
    find that latitude.

get
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    to manage
    your seafood consumption.

------

Stevie D likes this.
  4. Stevie D

Stevie D New Member

Thanks Jan il have my tests done soon, im just waiting for an email back from the labs I've found out here about what test they can do. haplotype test will be done at christmas in the uk if all goes to plan.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome....

6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey @JanSz . I am from Cyprus, I was born here. Although there is a good sun here, the environment still sucks due to nnEmf and marine radars. You probably heard of that. I am interested to know why you are asking him to find out about his haplotype and where the latitude of his ancestors is? I did the 23andme test and am waiting for results aswell. Why is it really helpful to know your haplotype regardless of the methylation? And why is it wise to know the latitude of your grandma 10000 years ago?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

As humans travel from their origins in vicinity of Lake Victoria, their body changed.
    It takes 5-10 thousand years to get accommodated to certain latitude (and altitude).
    Not long ago most peoples have not travel significant distances. Now we have significant migrations.
    Per Jack's teachings everybody would be better of on equator or real near to it, but definitely within tropics.
    When trying to thin slice that advice, it should be observed by currently sick people (that are hoping for recovery).
    Those that are currently healthy may still fare rather well if they are at or closer to equator relative to their grand grand mother 5-10 tousand years ago.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    drezy and Antonis like this.
  8. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I see. I am looking for my 23andme results. Thanks

9. drezy

drezy Gold

It's like asking what OS you've got installed.

Antonis likes this.
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I ain't got iPhone mate ;)
    I know the answer man, Just curious to know more details. I like to double ask questions. It makes me feel more relief.

drezy likes this.
  11. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

@Antonis - are you eating a breakfast to satiety soon after sunrise - might help with the shaking.
    @Stevie D - I hope you have stopped the MMA - otherwise imo - all this is pointless if you getting knocked on the head.

Antonis likes this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I do eat breakfast. It is still happening tho. Thanks.

Jason Coates likes this.
  13. Jason Coates

High Fat Low Carb to satiety put an end to a life time of shaking/trembling for me - hopefully it goes away for you soon.

Antonis likes this.
  14. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks mate. I need to eat more fats like butter, coconut oil and more fish cuz I don't really eat enough.

15. Jason Coates

Satiety - the feeling or state of being sated.
    @Antonis Have you ever had any gut issues?
    The brain and gut are connected - parasympathetic nervous system & sympathetic system.

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Never had any issues. I believe it is my stress. I have my latest labs in my journal

17. Jason Coates

God loves you and Antonis like this.
  18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I already did and thanks that you have mentioned it. I can do it with the ice. I haven't done face immersion for a long now. I don't have waterfall pictures around my house but sometimes I listen to waterfall music. Am always by the beach too.