1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Yellow Skin in Hands and Feet

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by carlos, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. carlos

carlos New Member

So much love and respect for Dr Jack. I have yellow hands and feet, my bilirubin levels are normal. I did a keto diet for 9 months eating 2 to 4 avocados a day plus omega supplements. To much poly unsaturated fat? Could it be yellow fat disease? Fatty liver? My skin is really dry. Live in Minnesota. I know vit D is so important since I'm originally from Ecuador. Any idea what could be happening. I work in a Restaurant under blue light and heat lamps to keep the food warm. I could eat carbs until I started wearing blue blocker glasses and CT. Those two changes are saving my life. Thanks a lot for any information

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go see a doc

3. carlos

carlos New Member

I've seen a lot of them but they can't figure out what's wrong. I'm anemic and they only prescribed me iron tablets, I know that's not the solution. Since I started protecting my self from blue light I'm doing much better, as i said for almost 2 years I suffered from chronic fatigue and couldn't eat carbs because if i did i would crush and feel horrible. I used to wake up so tired every single day. Thanks so much for all you do. I've tried every single diet out there and nothing worked. Eating only organic and grassed fed and nothing worked. I knew food wasn't my problem. When I saw a you tube video from you I was so happy because i Linked all my health issues to what you explain. Now I wear blue blockers, wake up every single day refreshed, as soon as I wake up I do grounding and watch in direction of the sun for 5 minutes. Take a cold shower and have breakfast. My bones don't hurt anymore but I'm constipated most of the time and I don't eat any meat because if I do i get uric acid accumulation in my feeth finger tips and it's like having needless. What could I do in order to star eating oysters and don't get this issue. I make sure I'm well hydrated. Thanks a lot.

4. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper