1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Yec'hed mat

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by thomas, Sep 14, 2015.

1. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Continuing my journal that started in meet and greet there:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/yeched-mat.15266/

I have spent the past week really awfully tired and depressed (my thought go crazy when I am tired, can barely function, Life really really sucks then).
    Dunno what triggered it. Might be nnemf, might be bacteria/virus/parasite, or just decreasing light levels (lower and lower uv in france.)
    I slept well tonight and today I am ok, back to a happier more relaxed state. To do that I went to bed around 8 pm solar time, which is as early as I 've ever gone to bed in my adult life as I remember.
    Pretty sure going to bed at the same time everyday is bad advice in yearly cycles. As we approach september 21, we get to the maximum declining levels of light per day. Seems to me I need to go to bed earlier and earlier till december.

Concerning that topic I am researching:
    -How to never sleep like shit in the first place. Have consistent good sleep even if I fuck up.
    -When I sleep like shit, how to restore brain function.

---

One thing I've found in the past month, I try to spend the first 2-3 hour of the day outdoors (eating, walking...). It really does improve my mood a lot.

---

Seems there's a reason may-june-july were and are still my favorite months of the year.. Little clothing and uv.. feels good.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

I go to bed at 8.30 or 9 PM once in a while lately..... but mostly 9 to 9.30 PM... I LOVE to go to bed as soon as it gets dark/as it starts to get dark. It just feels so right.

I usually know why my sleep is disturbed..... :rolleyes:
    for me it is
    too late eating...... like 7 PM is too late. I prefer nothing after 5 PM
    too much nicotine/caffeine/alcohol (shame on me :shhh:)
    Too late work/too much stress = high cortisol I think

if I fuck up I usually do not sleep too well and that is fine when I know that. A few days or even a day of great living restores me fast tho, thankfully!
    But to be honest I have had way too many sins this summer..oh man. What to do..lol

To restore crazy fast I start with morning light outside grounding.... ditching computer.... walking in the woods at sunset.... lots of water... raw ball smoothies / fish heads / wild herbs / oysters / raw heart..... lots of good stuff and raw! Always gives me energy.. especially high hearts. They are awesome! And then I eat a early dinner and go early to bed and I am new again :)

I think we can still enjoy the natural light, a lot :) even if it gets darker.... we just need to spend time outside.. like you do.
    It is funny... we all can tolerate different amounts of "cheating" and we do feel it when it is too much, no? ;)
    well.. then we have to stop..lol take a break and suck us full of energy again :)
    I cant tolerate too much and I start to feel so awful, uh. But I do restore very fast, which is awesome :)
    My bad is, I close to never have a day off from work, most weeks I work 7 days. So I need to be pretty strict as my life is so busy already. There is not too much time to restore, because you need time, to be outside in the wild. That is why I need to be careful not to do too much wrong.
    Right now it is raining here.... but I lay on my floor grounding at my open terrace door so get natural light on my skin/eyes as I am on the computer :)
    and tonight I will go to bed latest at 8.30 PM for sure... cant wait to go out to that silent dark horse barn.. man I love to sleep there :)

thisbirdhaswings and thomas like this.
  3. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Thanks for your long answer Inger. I appreciate it. That's definitely one of the hardest part. Balancing between doing the right things and letting the temptations of this modern world take over. I know I am ultra sensible. As soon As I deviate I pay the price.

4. b612

b612 New Member

Thomas,

I think you need some speede in your life. Isn't your life too calm?

5. b612

b612 New Member

:rofl:
    I'm making a disco in my house tonight because everything is so fucked up. I gonna dance the shit out!!!!

6. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

You little demon! Let's party but tomorrow gonna feel so dead !! My life certainly is calm... till it's not again

7. b612

b612 New Member

I just need a cat a table a chair and a mouse and I'm done :D

8. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Finally realised I am a drug addict.
    I get high from nature. It gives me the most fulfilment. It is why I don't give a shit about every other drugs too.

9. b612

b612 New Member

i'm a drug dealer

10. b612

b612 New Member

are you watching Le Petit journal??:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: LOL Justin Bieber went to Paris and went to NRJ and I lived just 1 min far from there!!!! I should be freaking out now like those drug addict girls.

11. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Hell no I don't watch it. Only TV I watch on purpose is documentaries like thalassa stuff like that.
    I hope you're joking about justune bierre

12. b612

b612 New Member

I'm an idiot then because it's so easy to make me laugh. Le Petit Journal does that very well.
    I died from laugh yesterday because of all those girls. I really did.
    Please help.

13. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

In a way it's kinda funny to see them. Or sad maybe.

14. b612

b612 New Member

What do you think about this one? Watch only the first part about Hollande :tears::rofl::D

FIOF

LOL

15. Inger

Inger Silver

How are you doing Thomas? :)

16. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Kind of you to ask^
    I am doing pretty well today.

I think in the beginning of the week, Got some of the best sleep and alertness of my life. Then seen some family, started to eat Raclette at 10 pm, in tons of powerfull leds/fluo lights.
    That fucked me up. Took me a good 2/3 days to recover. Today fine again.
    Eating after 5-6 pm = Hell.
    Artificial light I just can't stand it.
    I think I transformed into a morning type of person. Typical social activities in the evening are so fun, but so not worth it.
    Now That I know what good sleep is like, I just search consistency.

Being outdoors most of the morning is a pretty big transformation. More and more outdoors = happier.
    On that point pretty confused about living indoor/outdoors/shelter.
    I know I want to be outdoors most if not all the time. (at least during daylight, but I love the stars too)
    But we grow up and live in an indoors society.
    I am so used to living in an house, but envisioning a lifestyle without..
    Oh well..

I know I can handle fall/winter much better than a year ago. but still creating my winter Rx. still thinking about moving in between tropics when the darkest monthes come.

17. b612

b612 New Member

I like to eat raclette in candle light after ski in winter.
    I usually take a warm bath before... Paradise.

But I also like to come back indoors after spending lots of time outdoors. Lay down and feel warm.

18. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Gray weather, little sun.
    Don't bother, you're beaten.

Just feel like doing nothing this time of the year..

19. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

You thought the leaden winter would bring you down for ever.

20. b612

b612 New Member

“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.”

Albert Camus