1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Xavier Rodriguez Optimal Jornal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Xavier Rodriguez, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Xavier Rodriguez

Xavier Rodriguez Truth and Reconciliation

The Diet before learning about jack Kruse used to achieve the first set of lab results (2/18/2016) were six days of low carb followed by, one day of eating-whatever I wanted for 3 weeks(carbnite).On low carb days approximately 1800 calories were consumed and on refeed day approx 3000 calories were consumed ( about a whole pizza with soft drink). To achieve the more recent lab results I did a straight ketogenic diet for four weeks with no refeeds no quantum biology was implemented I also reduced dairy intake by 50 percent. So in the second set of labs, only about 25 percent of calories were coming from dairy( organic heavy cream and cheese) total calorie intake approximating 1200 calories. Main sources of fats are organic sugar-free peanut butter, heavy cream, avocados, butter, and coconut oil. Protein is kept between 60-80 grams per day. As far as what I eat here is a list vegetables that I eat. Cabbage, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, kale, watercress, spinach, cauliflower. Protein sources grass-fed beef, organic chicken, organic eggs, unflavored whey protein isolate. Oils I stayed away from corn oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, soybean oil, cottonseed oil, Palm oil. Since I am heterozygous for the MTHFR gene, I supplemented with methyl folate. During both diets sunlight was avoided and blue light was not avoided. I also would bake myself in front of a 50 inch TV that served as a secondary monitor while only wearing a pair of shorts as I studied for tests. Blue light to the max.

Based on my lab results I can say the carbnite protocol and a strict ketogenic diet protocol have failed me. Food alone is not enough. I am looking forward to getting my next set of labs done however tests will be bare minimum as the insurance will not be covering the labs as previously shown. Xavier 2016 Blood test August-page-001.jpg Xavier 2016 Blood test August-page-002.jpg Xavier 2016 Blood test August-page-003.jpg Xavier 2016 Blood test August-page-004.jpg Xavier 2016 Blood test August-page-006.jpg

2. Xavier Rodriguez

3. Xavier Rodriguez

Things that I currently do
    Get 15 min AM sunrise light ( no contacts or glasses)
    Get minimum 15 min of solar noon light ( no contacts or glasses), but usually get an hour to 3 hours of sun.
    eat as much seafood as I can such as fish and especially oysters.
    Eat foods that contain sulfur such as garlic in combination with black pepper, and turmeric
    block blue light at night
    drink fluoride free water with lime or lemon
    Kill the power and wifi at night when I go to sleep

Avoid any kind of polyunsaturated fats for cooking, and instead use saturated and monounsaturated fats such as coconut oil and avocado oil, and grass fed beef tallow and butter.

caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome: CO2 is a tell.......you got a urea/TCA cycle issue = QT #13 blog. BUN/creat is decent.....so it is fixable with an environment hack. Only thing youre missing is a ASI to tell how blue light toxic you are.

My bet is you are.

Hs CRP is down and but your 25 DOH blows.......so you need to listen to what I said to Nick in this podcast carefully about labs.

Joyfun likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome......

6. Xavier Rodriguez

Hey Jack and Caroline, thank you both for the quick response! I watched the video the day after you posted it to my optimal journal. In order to not waste both of yours time I try to post only when absolutely necessary. Here is where I currently am. I will be posting labs in a few days

Jack I hope you did not find any issues with my patreon post and thank you for answering the questions. I figured it would be a good idea to add the post to my optimal journal.

I started implementing your ideas in January, and now I have to be careful with how much caffeine I consume. A month ago I drank 4 cups of coffee, and it made me feel horrible( I also ended up peeing out 4 pounds of water weight), I used to do this all the time with coffee last year with no ill effect, and it would make me feel good. On the upside, now, I wake up feeling great and refreshed, so I don't need the caffeine. It is also interesting that when I started playing around with nicotine gum ( in Feb 2018), it made me feel so much better, it gave me hope for things, it was really something for me. But now nicotine does very little if anything at all. People were worried that I would get addicted to it since I have never smoked, but no such thing happened. I take a piece of 4mg gum about once a week now to see the effect, The effect is very minimal and is slightly more negative than positive so I don't take it when I have important things to do. I am glad that I took full advantage of this summer( El paso TX 31.7619° N Haplotype A2), I was getting 2 hours of A.M. sunlight starting from the sunrise and a minimum of 1-3 hours of solar noon. Thank you so much for this information. It has helped my mom and me out tremendously. One of the most surprising effects is that I can now eat a ketogenic diet and I do not get depressed as I used to, and I HAVE NO CRAVINGS FOR CARBS. I noticed this at the end of the summer (only took 8 months implementation of your ideas). This effect has never happened, and I have been doing ketogenic-diets on and off since 2015. I am very excited to see where I will be a year from now.

drezy and caroline like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are implementing Jack's/Mother Natures protocols ......great job - keep going!

Xavier Rodriguez likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

. upload_2018-10-1_9-37-18.png
    upload_2018-10-1_9-35-21.png

FT3 low
    RT3 high

Lugols, selenium

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/xavier-rodriguez-optimal-jornal.21478/#post-252070

Nice set of blood tests.
    Interesting health services.
    all ages – from toddlers to senior citizens (so not serving newly born)
    in-house testing
    True Health Diagnostics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Health_Diagnostics
    https://truehealthdiag.com/

Present on eastern USA
    30 and 35 minutes from me, two locations
    Take variety of insurances, mine being on top of the list

https://www.urgentcarehillsdale.com/paramus/
    67 East Ridgewood Ave
    Paramus
    201-262-2010

https://www.urgentcarehillsdale.com/hillsdale/