1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wrapping-up Light/Water/Magnetism in 45 minutes

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by DrEttinger, May 10, 2019.

1. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Some may say my life is boring - if they only knew how fascinating knowledge and understanding is. I have spent 1 to 2+ hours most days over the last 30 years trolling Pubmed, Youtube, blogs, books, and seminars. I've tried to find simple tools I can share with my patients to disseminate what I've learned in as concise a manner as possible. I've been using these three videos for a while now and I wanted to share them as they have helped me convey a foundational message that I think will resonate with most people. Please let me know your thoughts.

Please watch these three videos in order. The first is by Gerald Pollack Ph.D., on the 4th Phase of Water (this particular video). Some of you may have already watched similar videos, but I want you to watch this one. Watch again if you already have (24:14). Right after I want you to watch a video by Stephanie Seneff Ph.D., on The Mineral Power (sulfate) for Your Body’s Electrical Supply (12:23). They both fit perfectly with each other in the order I present them and tie in LIGHT, WATER, AND MAGNETISM better than I could explain in under 40 minutes. Watch how they are companion videos w/o the intention of being such. The third video (5:00), as a bonus, will change your belief, which influences your biology in an amazingly positive way. As selenium protects our P53 tumor/cancer suppressor gene, so does serotonin and oxytocin. Pure gratitude is a magic epigenetic preventative and treatment (serotonin and oxytocin). Please do yourself a favor and watch these videos and apply the data presented in them. Share your insight with others. It's a beautiful circle of light, water, magnetism, and gratitude.

I hope you can see the connections between all the videos. Put other data you have learned in the mix and you have a dish that is powerful medicine.

Respectfully,

Dr. Ettinger

1st. -
    2nd -

Watch this many times per day until it becomes part of you.
    A Grateful Day with Brother David Steindl-Rast - Gratefulness.org

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So,
    when I say thank you to you,
    I am (also) doing myself a favor.
    It is good, healthful, to be in grateful mood.

Thank you

I was hoping that more doctors would be posting their helpful thoughts.

3. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

JanSz,

Thank you!

Ever since I was a child when a busboy would take a plate from the table, even at a very fancy restaurant, I would say thank you. Any service or anything done in my favor, by anyone, I say thank you. No one is above or below us as a human being and we all deserve to be grateful for what we have and what we are given.

Light is powerful. Water is powerful. Magnetism is powerful. Our innate intelligence is powerful. Love and gratitude are powerful. You can't be well without the latter no matter how much of the first three you have.

Thank you again, and have a fantastic weekend.

Marcus

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. drezy

drezy Gold

It's always startlingly cool to look at the body as a system.

Even when I'm floored by absorbing this type of information I still have a hunch that there is even more to the story.

What an amazing system we have that drives our life.

It's easy to forget how amazing life is and get hung on mundane day to day details. Great reminder. Thanks Doc Ettinger.

6. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Thank you!

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Love and gratitude are powerful.
    --------------------

What you are saying is that
    human are meant to live in groups

Any Black Swan that ventures alone can newer be fully complete (even if he/she resides (alone) in ideal place).

8. recoen

recoen Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@recoen
    ======================================================================================
    So we have heard about Red shift boo boo, universe is not expanding.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is it possible that Universe instead of billions years old
    have only about 70000, seventy thousands?

And people and dinosaurs were living together.

Wonder if there is a way to figure out if dinosaurs was under control of circadian rhythm?

upload_2019-5-11_12-51-43.png

recoen likes this.
  10. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz I think 70,000y is possible. I am not sure we lived together though as spoken then written word should capture this. However, it is within the realm of infinite possibilities. Also, the whole argument that Saturn used to be our “sun”, more IR, then we captured the sun, more UV leading to an explosion of life (possibly death to the dinosaurs too if they had a circadian mechanism and undoubtedly they did). Then there is Le Bon’s work about how everything is emanating so at one time maybe the earth was radiating more IR, etc.
    I believe all of this goes to show that man is constantly searching for its meaning, it’s why, and there are arguably an infinite number of whys. We also do not do ourselves any favors by digging deeper into rabbit holes that don’t contain rabbits.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

(possibly death to the dinosaurs too if they had a circadian mechanism and undoubtedly they did).

Is that a guess
    or someone actually studied that topic?

recoen likes this.
  12. recoen

recoen Gold

13. PaulG

PaulG New Member

May 2019 interview with Pollack