1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wow......

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Cpt.Tired, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Jack...All I can say is wow....:ninja:

High octane thinking!

2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I'm still biohacking this dopamine wave....so much bizarre stuff to report....

...I could swear that I was sensing some supernatural symptoms there for a while! Sensing telepathic messages perhaps? auras?

It sure felt real at the time but I ended up in the psych ward! LOL! I thought that I was making a movie about blue light! hilarious!

Was it real or not? Hmm...maybe reality can be in more than one state at the same time....

I am thinking that the "power of attraction" is directly correlated to how much energy you can harvest. The more energy you harvest, the glass becomes half full

instead of half empty. You have the energy to disprove disempowering beliefs that keep you stuck in group thinking. The more that you fill up with light, the

more knowledge you pursue in order to create the life you want.

Phosphene likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have no idea what you are referencing.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My working concept (subject to change :))

If I want to look at alternate realities, I need enough energy to do it, and it's a controlled paying attention, observing, in a meditative state. I don't see the alternative reality as "real" but a bit like remote viewing an information field of all the potential alternative realities or possible futures/pasts, most of which havent manifested, and may never do so under the laws of physics in our universe. I think it's also not just what light/energy you harvest, it's also about what you leak, and where you leak it from. If I'm leaking, I'm vulnerable to losing control of what I'm doing. It's like the difference between actively looking for mental images in an information field, in full control, through the lens of intention, versus passively seeing mental images. Even that can be ok (like getting an answer to a problem or a new idea, or daydreaming) provided I have the filters that ground it in my current reality and I can recognise it for what it is, and what it isn't.

Cpt.Tired and drezy like this.
  5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Lmao!!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I was not kidding.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  7. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I notice that blue light seems to block access to constructive thinking. When I wear the blue blockers I take a step back and approach things cautiously while blue light blocks imagination.

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Understood..

9. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi Sue-UK, again.
    After I answered your inquiry about Truth I did a search for Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) cameras, even put in Rubin Salinas. It came up blank. So I searched for "leaking UV light," and there you were with your input.

So, what I want to know if anybody took any pictures with the GDV to pinpoint this leakage?
    Also, I eat my 2 meals outside and sense that the sun is adding something to the food (lanya), because it sure is adding something to me. Therefore, if food eaten indoors could be compared to the same food eaten outdoors in the sun would the foods show something different on the GDV camera?

And furthermore, Dylan Petkus said today in Dylan's Optimal Journal: "I wonder how blenders affect biophotons from food... I've gotten the impression that less processed (that includes chewing) foods are better for you. Have you read the Brain Gut series?"

This was in reference to me saying that I just started blending part of what I eat as my veggie salads are big.
    So would a GDV camera also show the change in the blended food as against the salad and what would offer more electrons to mitochondria?

Dr. Kruse said in an interview that he and Rubin had used the GDV camera to see the difference in waters they wanted to drink.

Just a thought. :):):)

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Joyfun

I don't use a blender for raw food because of an unfortunate incident with an oyster smoothie.:tears: I don't think it had enough contact with the stomach acid, and blitzing it in a blender could have made it - and any water content - lose all its information, instead of my gut harvesting it. Whatever, my gut wasn't having it. I've seen kirlian photos of organic versus non organic etc, but I haven't seen anything on blended foods. I only eat organic plums straight from the tree when they contain the most light and life force. Crazy alert, they don't have to be perfect - ones that have split and repaired show that they are fighters and have produced damage control biochemicals.... I like that, it makes me smile. A plum sat in a fruit bowl indoors for a couple of days, not so interested, it will have lost more light and life force to the environment. I haven't tried putting them back out in the sunshine before eating them, but grown in the dark mushrooms will make vitamin D if put out in the sunshine, so I think it could be possible to add energy and information back, if the plum hadn't gone past the point of no return ...

Joyfun likes this.
  11. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi Sue-UK,
    That blender news is food for thought. I would not like to think that blitzing food in a blender could make it less tasty to the mitochondria like blitzing food in a microwave.
    I hope someone who might have some information on the blender blitzing comes forward and enlightens us. I haven't had a microwave for more than 10 years and I will be happy to trash my blender if the news is bad. :):)