1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Would anyone be interested in a Mov Nat/CT event in Santa Fe in January?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://www.movnat.com/

I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in a meet and greet out there or if you would be interested in doing 3-5 day course with Erwan LeCorre.  He has asked me to come out some time in late January.  So post below and let us know.  

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

sounds very interesting......

3. Paradox

Paradox Silver

I'm interested..

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I would love to... don't know if I can swing it right now... 

I'm actually contemplating doing the Jan event just out side of DC.... 

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I would LOVE this.  I assume it would be outdoors...  Santa Fe has some good elevation!

I see the prices for the 1 & 2 day courses, do you know how much a 3-5 day would be? 

A meet and greet would be great also. 

6. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Looks very interesting but I need more info ... where, when, HOW MUCH. anytime they leave the price off I figure it is out of my reach.

7. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Would definitely like more info. It's a fairly easy drive from here and a beautiful locale. 

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Contact Erwan.......it will be the end of January.  I committed to him......if you want to spend 4-5 days in the mountains and freeze and pick both our brains......well then you get the gist.  

9. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

They need to redo their website.  It's not very friendly.  Finally found the "contact" link.  Brother.

ETA:  I LOVE Santa Fe.  Although it has probably grown horrendously since I was there ages ago.  And yeah, it'll be damned cold.

10. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I sent them an email yesterday. Hope to hear something soon.

11. liz@movnat.com

liz@movnat.com New Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Liz and I'm the Social Media/Editorial Coordinator for MovNat. I'm so happy that Dr. Kruse and Erwan were able to coordinate this event. It's going to be very special. If you click on this link (see below), it will take you to a booking page with the details about the event, including price, so you can learn more.  Erwan would like to offer Dr. Kruse's forum members a 15% discount on this 5-day workshop. If you book, please enter the discount code: jackkruse 

http://www.eventbee.com/v/movnat/event?eid=914461382

The workshop runs January 25-29 and is limited to 10 participants.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, and I'll find you the answers [​IMG]

liz@movnat.com

Have a great weekend! Liz

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, Liz.  It looks marvelous.  The participants better be CT experienced!

13. This would be so awesome. Too bad I already have travel commitments the end of January [​IMG]  

14. I am SUPER interested as this is right out my front door.  It finally got cold here, as we had balmy weather up until a week ago...although I'm pretty sure that all my CT time has helped make the low 40s feel warm.  Hopefully the cold temps stick around, although at the end of January, we should be good.

How exciting!

15. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

I'm in. Too bad I booked before I saw this discount code ; /

anybody know of dirt cheap lodging in Santa Fe?

16. I'm in, too!! 

There is a hostel in SF that is nice and cheap:

http://hostelsantafe.com/about/rates/

17. Amy

Amy Silver

I just booked this too -- am excited about this one! FYI --- Liz from Movnat sent me an email that Erwan had obtained a 40% reduction in room rate at the Loretto -- a very nice hotel/spa.

18. endless

endless New Member

Send them an email! They should be able to refund you the difference.

19. The near-term weather forecast is very favorable, btw.  It snowed all day today, and the temps tonight will be coldest yet: -13 with 20 to 40 mph winds predicted. Another storm coming in this weekend.  The mountains are becoming loaded with snow and I couldn't be happier.

20. freesia

freesia Old Member

That water looks COLD! I hope everyone who's booked has got some nice BAT they can take with them [​IMG]