1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Would any of you like to chime in here?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 3, 2012.

1. quelsen

quelsen New Member

2. Birdy

Birdy New Member

3. Birdy

Birdy New Member

to get the link, you have to fill in the asterisks.

4. shilohman

shilohman New Member

But in the end i.e. whether you follow Cronise or Kruse on CT is results are the exact same. The only thing different is the time element.

Jack says that you can achieve his results at at higher water temperatures, it will just take longer.

Also, there are other ways to increase longevity (longer telomeres) like light exercise, its just that CT accelerates the increase.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Eating the correct diet with CT is also critical because epigenetic signaling starts with cell membrane signaling......That is biology 101.

6. quelsen

quelsen New Member

not exactly.

Ray's program will increase your need to burn fuel. he doesnt recommend going to the temps that cause you to shiver. IE he doesnt encourage Cold Thermogenisis Adaption. His method would not activate the "Ancient Pathway". He and I had a series of emails back and forth over the topic. for him it is simple. get used to a cooler area and you will burn a bit more calories while sitting still.

JK is all about retooling the body from the cellular level up.

7. jumcc

jumcc New Member

If your goal is purely weight loss then the diet may not be so critical ala ray cronise

8. Birdy

Birdy New Member

9. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

See when I read stuff like this I feel like my IQ has dropped about 70 points. then I remember I was a chem major before I switched to psych and would have gone on to a masters in computer science if I hadn't followed DH to the wilds of wyoming. I had ONE biology class. Period. ONE class on human physiology. That's it. So it's not that I'm stupid or have lost massive IQ points as I have aged. I just don't know your language.

/rant

10. jumcc

jumcc New Member

no he hasn't... yet. If you read his blog he has outlined quite a lot of things regarding thermogenesis, BAT, macronutrients etc. He is laying a foundation before going into a step by step guide albeit he is taking awhile to do it. I assume because he wants to get all of his research correct before posting something that people will follow, and Jack's work probably threw a spanner in the mix that he is now investigating. Exciting times for us to live in