1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Would any of you like to chime in here?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i liked one comment made from a "health guy" who knows nothing about MRSA. Hard to know it when you sit in a dark room all day looking a computer. Should stick to reading papers that help no one get better.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Question everything and everyone. No one knows it all. I like thinkers and doer's.......not mental masturbators.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

feet swelling after CT is unusual......mine shrink

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome comment - it should be a bumper sticker me thinks!

5. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Well Doc, you are a pioneer on the cutting edge and as usual people can't resist to take pot shots at anyone on the cutting edge. As far as the article, nothing to see here please just move along.

Oh, by the way Doc, just keep on trucking!

6. LogicalLoser

LogicalLoser New Member

I added my comment and had to respond to Kurt Harris too. So much vitriol _ he basically calls us all dumb idiots.

Adam

7. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Adam, did you sign in over there as Adam? I just told Jonathan (quelsen) the two of you should be friends. Very similar back stories. You started out about 100 pounds less than him. The two of you should talk. :)

8. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Well, I think I'll take my stupid, sheep-like self to the bathtub and add some ice. :)

9. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I know, Colleen. I am kind of taking it like that...I could give a rip what this person thinks, but wonder how his mind works. If we are stupid blind followers for exchanging science studies, experiences, pitfalls, and thoughts, what are they for exchanging recipes and mutual admiration. If butt kissing fixed your health, we wouldn't need help. I hold my nose and kiss ass for the right reason anytime. I like this forum because the air is thin and not everyone can hang. Its not exclusive, its just a thinking site. I love every post.

10. hellojtm

hellojtm New Member

I went there planning on NOT commenting. But... some people said some interesting things and I think most of them are subtly opening the door to being convinced that there is something here. People are just so strange psychologically and socially, so it's hard to figure out their motives for posting. Why is it so hard for humans to grasp the idea of seasonality? Have you ever watched a time lapse of a tree in awe? It grows with the seasons, why do people think we are exempt? It boggles my mind.

Anyway, none of my belief in seasonality proves CT, I'm leaving it to Jack to do that.... but it boggles me that people would be so opposed to the notion.

jesse

11. LogicalLoser

LogicalLoser New Member

Yes that's me Adam. I think we had the same struggles and are seeing the same benefits now. Even though were both apparently hapless victims of the evil Dr. JKruse.

12. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

:) Truly, you two have a lot in common! Amazed at what you've done, Adam! You rock!

13. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

It amazes me to see the venom of these paleo doctors & bloggers. I really don't understand it. Usually, when an intelligent person doesn't like someone, he ignores him. Every time someone mentions his name in print, the usuals have to come out and give him a whipping.

The only thing I can put my finger on is the writing style just totally ticks them off.

The article was enjoyable, but poor Richard ... people do horrible things in the name of themselves, but that doesn't mean I insist they must not exist.

14. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Well the response from Richard wasn't too horrible. I chose not to respond because you can't argue with people like him.

So crazy the hostility to Jack's ideas from people who have never tried any of it. I'm still shivering from my cold bath but I feel clear headed and happy. :)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Don't worry I plan too.......I ll let the mental masturbators continue playing with rat studies trying to figure out why they can't do shit to help people.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richard is actually doing CT......and has been. And he knows what Factor X is too......and he is really intrigued now because the know the little ex vegan is clueless.......its funny to watch a fish out of water struggle.

17. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Pouting that others know and we don't!

18. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I second that. I don't get it either. And I don't understand the problem with the writing style either. When I first read Dr. K's website I thought, "Wow this guy must be writing really fast." It didn't make me disregard what he was saying.

Seems like whenever I hear bloggers or commenters chastise him, it's always about his writing. There's not much else they can latch on to.

19. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

That's exactly what I thought, Phoenix. So what? Typos are a silly thing to latch onto.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Critics hate because they have nothing to create......just to critique.

What I do is think.......usung evolution and apply it to modern problems.......to solve them. I can't wait to show you all the video's of the CT's patients we are putting together. Amazing.