1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Would any of you like to chime in here?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Just read it. I guess I qualify as one of the blind/dumb followers. :D

3. Janet NZ

Janet NZ New Member

I would, but Richard frightens the bejeebers out of me (worse than you do! lol) XO

4. Janet NZ

Janet NZ New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

he called me today for this blog. I like Richard. He actually called me while I was buried in 120 lbs of ice on January 9th, 2012.

6. Janet NZ

Janet NZ New Member

Oops - that should have read, me too Glam.. me too

7. Sherry

Sherry Silver

The name calling in this community is stunning me. What the heck is the point of that? Seems like major insecurities to me. Anyway, I added my two cents worth and I'll probably be called some names too. That would put me in a league that's not too shabby.

8. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It didn't really sound like Richard was slamming you, Doc. He basically is saying you're polarizing, which is true. But controversy is good. It gets people talking and trying things to see what works. :)

9. MTVASKO

MTVASKO New Member

Love the article, I understand peoples response, mainly because in this day no one really wants to "work" at understanding, they want it spoon feed to them like baby food, easily digested. You writing is MEAT, meat that has not be braised, you have to work your brain, thts ok with me, I have read your blogs over and over many times, I get the ideas, the flow , the intent, all the science, no, do I keep wikepedia up when reading , yes. At 60 yrs old I like to see the boundaries explored, test , tried. For me it has been Paleo 1 1/2 years, lost total of 50 pounds, Crossfit 2 times per week, mainly for the heavy lifting. CT in the tub 9 times at 45 per shot. Strawberry torso, blu toe nails, I gonna do this thing. I remember what Walt Disney said " When everyone disagreed with him, he knew he was onto something great. Yo go Jack and push that boundary. By the way why do you think my feet begin to swell after the 9 day of tub ct?

10. LinD

LinD New Member

What about this comment, "My sense in talking with him is that CT is an epicenetic hack, not something for chronic use." So CT is only a temporary technique? For how long then should CT be followed/practiced?

11. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

Just commented. I like Richard, and I thought what he had to say about his CT experiences rather interesting. I also have to lol that he actually talked to Dr. Kruse post-op on 1/9.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1bxoaw

12. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I don't like to see things people pull out of their ass, weird opinions or whatever that was included.

You have the science. I just read everything I could on BAT. There is medicine in that stuff and we just have to use cold to harness it. It is in our grasp. You don't have to be rich. Its mighty decent of you to share your knowledge, expertise, and the community you have created for us.

Also, its nice that they have a cold tub at his gym, but what of it and how do you use it for your benefit? There is cold water everywhere, that's nothing new.

13. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

It depends on your goals.

If you are trying to fix neolithic diseases, you keto and CT until you have reversed disease.

If you are trying to improve athletic performance, you might also try to stay in the pathway for long stretches of time.

If you are in good health, you would only do CT in winter months, and eat locally/seasonally the rest of the year with no CT.

Yes?

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fks0cf

14. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Richard is very bitter about God. goodness, he was vitriolic. I couldn't let it pass so I'll probably get slammed, but that's okay. I can take it. :)

15. Birdy

Birdy New Member

OMG Coleen, get ready...........:rolleyes:

16. shah78

shah78 Gold

Richard is NOT BITTER ABOUT GOD. He is bitter about all the people who do terrible things to other people In THE NAME OF GOD. Peace.

17. vwaggs

vwaggs New Member

Just put in my 2 cents as well! Why are they so negative?? Sheesh!

18. Pamela

Pamela Gold

Well, it was a good way to get himself some traffic and see his site move up in rankings.

19. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I'm ready, birdy. :) I couldn't defend Jack and not defend God too. And shah, I agree people do terrible things in the name of God. :( But then people do terrible things to other people without using God as an excuse either. I don't understand man's inhumanity to man.

Good posts over there though. I don't understand why people have to be so mean and negative.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I completely agree with you Colleen We are all searching for answers for our own personal problems. I think we are all very, very strong because we keep searching and don't give up. I have been looking for answers for many years. Dr. K. has given us a lot of stuff to think about and non- invasive stuff to try out for ourselves. I don't think any of us are followers - we are leaders and we deserve a big group hug!!