1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Would a Giant quartz crystal make NATIVE EMF?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by lilreddgirl, Mar 1, 2016.

1. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

The other day I got the sudden idea - Giant Quartz Crystal - to create a beneficial EMF environment... (had heard a long time ago some metahphysical info on how someone had one and it cleared the aura of anyone in the room... but also that it had to be 'washed'/charged every few days - well now knowing about DC current and Kirlian photography it doesn't sound so irrelevant...

Also after I become EMF sensitive I also noticed I was 'crystal sensitive,' meaning I could go in a crystal shop and holding different ones in my hand would feel a marked qualitative difference in my energy level/state. But these are small crystals...

What if getting a BIG crystal could be a way to either charge my DC current (I think this is what happens near my Himalayan salt lamp, but it has to be heated), or augment native EMF or protect from nnEMF???

Does anyone have any extra info on if this could work and how you could measure impact, and what exactly one would DO to use a big crystal like that to feel better (preferably not so metaphysical - but if it's all about clearing your aura, but you did it yourself and felt a difference, that's relevant too)?

jwhb77 likes this.
  2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I'm a little worried a giant quartz crystal wouldn't do well in my bedroom since I also have my Magnetico in there (and hence around the bed the magnetic field I think is not health conducive)... I'm reading that crystals are mainly to 'amplify' the environment...

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  3. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

This one seems to be for EMF - shungite pyramid

not that giant...

s-l1600.jpg

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

jwhb77 and lilreddgirl like this.
  7. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

8. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Anybody using Geodes what benefits are you noticing?

9. Penny

Penny New Member

I ran into a guy once who has 10 lb lead plates strewn throughout his house to absorb any EMF that was around... he got them a junkyard - not sure if that would work but it seemed clever to me:)

seanb4 likes this.
  10. Donna D'Souza

Donna D'Souza New Member

What about Crystal Salt Lamps? would they work?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  12. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I have been trying to research how to re-energize crystals. Very conflicting data on the web. Some say not to put them in the sun. Do you have any links that I can read up on? thank you in advance.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Because salt is not a transition metal? Isn't there other metals in there?

14. The book "Stone Medicine" by Leslie Franks, has the best information on charging crystals, and crystal usage in general, of any book I've read. I've read most of the major books on crystals and several esoteric ones as well. https://www.amazon.com/Stone-Medici...qid=1513972321&sr=8-1&keywords=stone+medicine

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Michael Leger likes this.