1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Worst Places to Live for EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Apr 9, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are a woman of very specific taste .....you seriously don't like walking barefoot in the sand??? and building sand castles??? I guess I will take your share....

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

walking in the sand while in the surf... ok... everything else. no thank you.. its a texture thing.. I don't like the gritty feel of the sand on my skin. Dirt no problem I'm good w/that...

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I knew you were a dirty woman - deep down...:)

4. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

5. David

David Silver

It seems from what others have noted here that my present locale (Northern Virginia) is much less than ideal. Where are the better locations? I assume that near the shore, for such benefits as salt water swims and seafood, would be best. What are the other factors I might consider? (Perhaps I should start a thread on that subject.)

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you listened to Jack's last webinar? and the Q&A? huge amount of information that you shouldn't miss......

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

worst places.........too my chagrin NYC, DC, and SF

8. Hi Dr Jack Kruse, how about northern Canada (Yukon Territory)? I was born and raised there and since living in cities further south I have always had a longing to return there. Very cold.....but not a lot of light....so Magnetism for the win. My question is though if I have a haplotype for more southern latitudes (I never really burn, I tan well and my background is English....I have not tested my haplotype but my intuition tells me I may have descendants from southern Europe) is there any point going back to live in a nnEMF free environment that is lacking in light (well not totally free nnEMF, just way better than most places)?

9. Forest

Forest Gold

10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Well, all bets are off the table worldwide with regard to a safe place to run and hide from globally pervasive electrosmog.

When 'they' do double down on plans for a completely microwave RF-based interconnected world (I of T) world supplanted by space-based transmitters then truly we are going to get a thrashing no matter where we might be.

Our best recourse for now is to follow the protocols, and harden your dwelling to avoid worst-case exposures. For some people this may mean making your abode a 'fortress of solitude' from EMFs with tons of shielding and Bau Biologie best practices. Others may also want to burrow underground (earth contact homes) to increase protection (but come up into the sunlight often enough to get its health effects, too).

Unfortunately, I've noticed a strong trend in my metro area of young adults (millenials-- our future generation of leaders and innovators supposedly) flocking to dense urban areas to live in converted loft apartments in old office buildings, or brand new multi-family high rises. What a nightmare-- they will be fully exposed to 5G at full power directly beamed at them because they live at higher elevations.

Stupid is as stupid does.

11. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Soon Planet Earth

12. Theka

Theka New Member

low pop density with difficult geography is a low value area for companies

Jack Kruse likes this.
  13. Michael CULLEN

lol it is not about money. They already print the money.

14. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Actually, I beg to differ--- it is all about money, greed, and power. (Printing nearly worthless fiat currency is the domain of .gov and banksters)

The more pervasive this global wireless communications industry becomes (and the more we public are taught to believe it is absolutely essential to modern economic life) the more it snares us in its web of control.

Now, money and wealth are the foundations of power in our society. With their coffers gushing over, wireless companies can well afford armies of the best lobbyists in DC (and influence in localities) that money can buy. No contest.

15. Michael CULLEN

5G is about AI and trans humanism. We will literally be replaced. That is the clear plan.