1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Worst Places to Live for EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Apr 9, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Top 20? and if big cities... how far away in miles do you need to be to be a little "safer"?

Marko Pollo likes this.
  2. Hope

Hope Gold

Testing is key....I think it all depends on so many things. Generally, I think the further away the better. Think rural. I know it's hard to find....

3. Lava

Lava Gold

I have heard Honolulu is at the top of the list..Small island and you just can't escape the city..

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

http://www.city-journal.org/2013/23_3_childless-cities.html

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

NYC, DC (and surrounding Metro area) were the two worst places JAck tested, IIRC from some of his discussion on EMF. Chicago, SanFran, LA, Seattle, didn't fair all that well. Denver and SLC did ok, but not great (remember there's a water issue for both places)

I will say living in VA - Dominion Va Power, has made a decision that its not economical for them to put on smart meters so that's a plus....

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Just finished listening to the webinar...very good info and presentation.

A list of the current "Best & Worst" EMF places to live organized by state would be very helpful! There has got to be something out there on the web...

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jack always mentions Dallas as a bad spot; ask me why I remember that... ;)

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

yeah.. Dallas is bad...thought I don't think its as bad as DC. you can always go north to the OK boarder... absolutely nothing up there...

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The north east Corridor from DC to Toronto is a night mare.........Vernon NJ 30 yrs ago was as bad as NYC.

brandie likes this.
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

John is currently researching where we're going to go. Water is the biggest driver. If there's any chance water's going to be an issue - then it comes off the list.

I pulled Kalispell MT off too - the power company there only offers Smart Meters....

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water is huge...........there are few places that have most of the factors needed to optimize the field.

12. Hope

Hope Gold

I wonder how far west you need to go to get away from the DC field.....like West VA.....there are places in Shenandoah Valley, 90 miles west with areas of no cell phones around (yet)....have to test i guess.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yeah, and Jack snapped up the last remaining optimal place.
    ;-)

14. What about closer to equator..Costa Rica? South America?
    I remember reading somewhere that Dr. K mentioned being equatorial and coastal can have buffering effects...

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

BB, I know he said anywhere near the crater off the coast of Mexico. Looks like Costa Rica would be on the rim as well as the US Gulf coast.

16. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Costa Rica ain't a bad idea. We were in the Puerto Viejo area for 10 days back in January... which is along the Gulf coast, closer to the Panama border, I think about 8 deg north of the equator. Laid back Caribbean / Rasta / surfer vibe. An abundance of ceviche, coconuts, Argentine grills, etc. I was also able to source some local quality coffee beans and cacao. Pura vida...

I'd miss most my cold Pacific swims the most ; )

17. @ nonchalant: Oh yes! Thank you, that makes me even more excitable about exploring that area!

@ Joe: omg thats sounds sooo awesome! You were on the Caribbean side, must have been beautiful..
    I had my trip booked for April to the North Pacific side (Guanacasate) but had to cancel cuz too sick to travel :(
    I had to postpone till Feb-March next year..Cant wait!!
    I know JK mentioned that the Pacific would likely be quite polluted for at least a few years due to Fukushima.
    So I spoke to a local contact who reassured me that their waters were not affected b/c different current (that is the simplified version of his explanation).

18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I really want to go back to living the island life... Hafa Adai folks... now how to talk DH to move to a remote island in the souther pacific right on a huge fracture in the earth..

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Gretchen - I thought you hated beaches and sand and stuff??? Did I misinterpret that? or have your neurons re wired?

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I said south pacific island.... read volcanic and coral, not sand. DO. NOT. LIKE. SAND. I can roll with the ocean and 12hrs of sunlight/darkness - especially if its on a deep trench :)

though I do prefer cold... I can always get an ice machine...

Theka likes this.