1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Words in your head... how they are "telling" you to take the jab...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

https://rense.com/

The David Icke video - around minute 7 he tells a story about his deliver guy disappearing for a couple of weeks and when he came back he said - I had this really happy feeling and the thought popped into my head to get the jab... and so I found myself at a jab center and was reallly sick for a couple of weeks... so, David Icke thought that was interesting - but then Jeff Rense had the same thing happen to him - they are pulsing dopamine hits and saying to you what a great idea it is to get the jab... this is MK-ULTRA at work... now... very interesting - so anyway, Jeff Rense wanted to know if it had happened to anyone else and 14 people responded in the affirmative... the mind control has begun...

2. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thanks, Penny. God help us.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah - and in the People's Republic of CA today, Neusolini said this:

“‘No’ is not the only thing that was expressed tonight,” Newsom said. “I want to focus on what we said ‘yes’ to as a state: We said yes to science, we said yes to vaccines, we said yes to ending this pandemic.”

I am screwed....

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems we are all screwed no matter were we are.....

How is it that all governments - world wide are on the same page??????

How did this all take hold so fast when there is so much negative stuff about the jab????

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think it has something to do with a low dopamine state. At this moment in time, there are more people who have had the jab who have not (yet) experienced any adverse effects. They believe, or want to believe, they did the right thing, and every time they get information that reinforces their view that jabs are good, or that they made the right decision, they get a hit of dopamine, a reward with very little effort. And its relentless from MSM and social media.

This is a long podcast, I've just skipped past the sponsors, but found this about the nuances of dopamine fascinating. It also talks about CT, IF and things like disengaging from social media, oxytocin's link to dopamine ... The governments have been doing the same things ....lockdowns, promoting lack of real social interactions .... I think this leaves people far more vulnerable to getting state prescribed dopamine hits.

6. I believe it is brain washing but don't put the blame on dopamine. I have Parkinson's disease so I know all about low levels of dopamine and I can honestly say I'm not stupid enough to take the jab or buy into all this insanity!

All it is is a battle for power and controlling people. We shall never surrender!

Dan2 likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I don't think its about blaming dopamine, but I think people are far more easily brainwashed if their dopamine levels are low. The lockdowns and other measures to control people hit on many of the ways they keep their dopamine levels up, and all that came before the vax. The daily briefings from Downing Street full of doom and gloom went on for months, as did the media coverage, and people confined to home got pulled into a chronic daily dopamine crash. Even though I stopped watching it, others around me did, and for me it was things like not seeing friends face to face, not seeing or hugging my kids or grandkids etc, the tut tutting at my apparent breaking of the rules about how long to be outside, mask wearing etc, my business being forced to close, and then the relentless get the vaccine narrative.

I was lucky enough that when I got to a stage where I either gave in or risked going under from severe depression, I was able to move ..... and I don't have issues of job security, or putting food on the table, that some people have had to face. Its not always about whether people are stupid enough to take the jab and buy into the insanity. But if they've felt forced to do so, they aren't likely to be looking for sources of information that tell them they were stupid to do it, and I think they are more vulnerable to state sponsored dopamine hits from a narrative that they've done the right thing, and there's the bonus of getting another hit if they are able to encourage anyone else to do the right thing too.

Being able to mentally frame not seeing my grandkids much because I don't live near them now has a different effect on my dopamine circuits ..... I now get my dopamine hits from getting into the sea, which is a 30 second walk from my new home. Within 10 minutes I start singing ... and I prioritise sleep. I also make sure that every day I look at the forum and a couple of twitter accounts of people with large followings who are against this nonsense. Watching a couple of minutes of footage of demonstrations in the UK and around the world, or seeing the discussions around the farce, reinforces my decision and shows me that I'm not alone in not complying with all this. That helps my dopamine levels. But the same could be said for the reverse - had I given in, for whatever reason, it might now be helping raise my dopamine if I was focusing on the narrative that it was the right decision to take. :eek::)

Pablo and Dan2 like this.
  8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

A debate (the only one or one of very few) between the 2 sides. Exminister of health and president of the doctors association of Madrid vs. Doctors for the truth. Minute 54 guess who leaves the debate when the counterpart says 40.000 deaths officially reported in Vaers USA, Eurovigilance EU and the UK together cause the vax... They don´t want to debate shit

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most folks are in one of these two categories:
    1. Got vaccinated because you thought that Covid was super dangerous or that the vaccine is super effective — NOT INFORMED
    2. Got vaccinated because your job mandated it or you’d otherwise be banished from society — NO CONSENT

Pablo likes this.