1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Word is Your Wand - GOOD

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jackie Nelson, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

I loved learning what Dr. K teaches and it's been incredibly helpful. Lately
    I've also been returning to the psychological aspects of health and somehow the understanding of
    light manifesting as matter has made me understand more about how our WORDS also manifest
    our reality. I was into this 20 years ago but then let it fade from my focus ... now I think it's an
    absolutely vital part of our well-being (and I'm not referring to religion, so don't let that part turn
    you off) ... this is not about religion but about the physics of light and sound and words - how they
    literally create what we experience. And yes, I call that God. Here is a very old but excellent audio recording
    "Your Word is Your Wand"