1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

wonderfull spot I took a bath today

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by kovita, Mar 15, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Silver

guys, look at this wonderfull spot I had a privilige to take a bath today. The photos from my mobile are crap, but the place was stunning and the water crystal clear! What a nature wonder! It is a real,y pitty I feel like crap the last few days. I removed that bloody tooth (big old granulomas on both roots) and it is not healing well and my body is on fire, pains and pains just about everywhere. I feel exhausted and abandonded in all that pain but the bath was spectacular.

Attached Files:

SeaHorse and Optimalbound like this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

JEALOUS... so beautiful...

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh that is my dream spot, so lucky.

Hope you feel better soon.

4. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Fantastic, wow and gosh, I salute you.

When my tooth was paining me, I applied ice packs, it worked well, pain gone in about 5 minutes and stayed gone until provoked, more ice applied. Well, a bag of frozen peas :)

5. Inger

Inger Silver

So sorry about your pain, Kovita. Hope it heals fast. Did the bath in the beautiful river help any? So you felt better afterwards?

Could it help to do some "oil pulling" with iodine water what do you think
    I read somewhere someone got rid of their tooth infection that way. Have never tried it tho

6. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks, Inger! I will try. The bath was great and it helped, i always feel great the first hour after the bath. Maybe the solution would be to spend the days packed in the ice! ;-)

7. Inger

Inger Silver

yeah... you need to go back in for a dip after the hour, and again and again all day long :) if you dip just short you will warm up just fine in between :)

now to hope the river is not too far from where you live :rolleyes:

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Just stunning! ice on your face sounds ideal ..... hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you have a loving partner to take care of you .....lovely.....:)

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You win.......