1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Jul 31, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Phosphene likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

The beginnings of rumination on unbroken and living mitochondrial bonds crossed my mind. Then I started to think about the wonders of the possibilities and implications of Yarkofsky signaling/coupling between mother and child during feeding. In some ways, especially from a mito view, it's like watching a macro version of mitosis with frequent reconnection so as to ease the new mitochondrial holder's transition. I think I even started to connect much of what I am learning here into a beautiful framework until the fact that I was staring at boobies set in.

My thoughts ended on:
    Eat up baby and take a long nap. Papa wants access to those next.

3. shiran

shiran Curious

my thoughts at first:
    me inside my grandmother inside my mother
    my little girl who grew up in my womb
    And the girls who grew up in her womb inside me...
    Made me feel empowered
    Wondrous of nature and wonderfully magical

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah that too

shiran likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks for getting my humor @shiran and @Allin. I'm under fire elsewhere. Just know that I've come to the realization that every human is an amazing being. I am honored to be able to interact with you.

@shiran us males watch in on the process of child bearing and we are mystified and we are shocked and we are without words to explain what occurs.

The second that I saw my own son emerge seemed like a timieless moment. Causality itself, at least in my mind, seemed to bend. We were all there because he was GOING TO EXIST. Damn, that's tough to explain to people. Maybe I jumped the shark...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

I totally understand you @drezy
    im grateful That here in this place - the female Quantum biology - I can share the depth of these things and someone will understand me..
    As a mother I am fascinated every day by this thing called life ...

Sean Waters, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

The thought of binary stars crosses my mind as well:

binary-stars.jpg

8. drezy

drezy New Member

Your question above reverberates in my head very frequently. I think it's a really good deep question. I'm watching my own mother disintegrate. Her past and present choices are involved. I goof around here on the forums like a clown probably too much. I have hope when I read something like this when children are involved. It's watching the adults choose action or inaction that crushes my heart.

I read your post about your son and my mind melted to mush. To be frank, I am unable to comprehend how you can process that. I'm not sure that I would even have it in me shiranto to have what it takes to face that.

To strip it all down to bare minimums all I have to share with you right now are:

how to use a meter
    &
    how to turn a horse trough into an automated cold tub

It's not much...

shiran and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

sharing is so important - we are all connected ......I love that.

It always amazes me how we all have different skill sets - and compliment each other.

Tony and I stayed at an airb&b last Nite and I have been in overdrive ever since. It was a simple little cabin add on to a double garage.
    It is set in this beautiful little garden. I have been in awe ever since.

This place is owned by Linda. She is on her own and she looks and sounds slightly butch.....but.....

This woman overwhelms me for so many reasons. She has many skills that I totally envy and admire. Everything she does has this amazing sensitivity.
    She bought a kit home and had it erected in her back garden behind her main house. Her small cottage is so simple but completely captivated me.
    Her use of colours and different materials all in the same tones was so lovely. She has built a trailer to carry her quad bike and installed a kitchen it it. She has just bought a van and will convert it to a camper.

I have been ruminating on this since last nite - and driving Tony crazyI might add.

I have come to the conclusion- I think .....she is an avid gardener and prefers to be outside all day -planting fruit trees, flowers, veg, painted the garden gate red etc.etc. I think this beautiful sensitivity comes from being connected to mother nature and translates to everything she touches.

shiran likes this.
  10. shiran

shiran Curious

@drezy , thanks for your kind words..
    those images I saw also reverberated in my mind and made me think of life my life here... and made me fell so grateful
    Everyone has a unique story or journey in this life,
    My story is what created who I am today..
    My son yair is the gift I have been given in this life.
    His soul chose me to be his mother because I can

So after the emotional excavation

It would not hurt to learn a little more about how to measure and use the cold to get optimal

caroline likes this.
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

@caroline thats amazing!
    Simplicity always attracts me...
    I agree we are all connected and that is purely what nature is
    We are all star dust

caroline likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every woman has the wonder of nature within her.............I just wish all of them would realize it to tap that power.

caroline and shiran like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This thought make me think of light.
    Light that originated outside of our universe and shines into it.

shiran and drezy like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It should.......as above it is below.

External electric currents from space are critically important to a stars ability to function. There are ~65 billion neutrinos in the terahertz frequency passing through every square centimeter of space every second. With this fact in mind, the notion of crystals vibrating of their own accord is seriously flawed. Might this be the background source of electricity that runs life? The April 2016 webinar lays out my ideas on that topic. What makes the Electric Universe perspective different? They believe that gravity is not a fundamental force. It emerges from the queerness of the electromagnetic force. They believe it is a dipole electrostatic force at an aetheric scale in a complete Electric Universe where all charged particles are connected by the unlimited range and power of this force. Scale determines its local and non local effects. https://watchers.news/2017/08/01/study-provides-evidence-for-externally-powered-sun/

caroline, JanSz, shiran and 1 other person like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

When you think about Electric Universe
    and
    some kind of it origins, energy or even Entity
    is that
    Electricity or light
    or something else.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  16. shiran

shiran Curious

Hearing Jack speak about his son in the last August Q&A got me thinking of a lot of things ...
    A quantum dad thought about his future generation is totally different then a mothers quantum thoughts
    It's amazing how much weight is on the women's side.
    Nature amazes me each single day again and again

I also heard the Jeramy story that got me overwhelmed!! As a mother of course to my GSD son , It made me identify with Jeramy's mother .. the instinct she had to save his life was connected to me quantumly .
    In my case by giving my son constant breathing l saved his life from a deadly hypoglycemia.

drezy, fitness@home and Sheddie like this.