1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women's shoes with leather soles

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Hope, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Also, I've had some amazing thrift store finds recently. A pair of all leather, leather soled English riding boots, barely worn, a pair of all leather, thin, leather-soled sandals, barely worn. I paid $6 for both! The riding boots retail for over $375. The benefits of living near wealthy donors who don't wear their shoes and then give them away!

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Kristi have you linked to your mocs on here... I can't remember... I should get myself a pair...

3. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

If you are walking on cement barefoot can you still ground?
    Anyone using the grounding shoes with success? I just hate the idea of walking barefoot on Chicago city sidewalks.....

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Concrete is ok , grass is better.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Ok Ladies who need fashion fwd shoes - juil has come out with ballet flats that are stylish and let you ground.... https://juil.com/index.php/juil-womens-shoes/the-flat

I can't decide btwn the gold and the copper. Of course I have to save up some $$$ to buy them.. :) but they're not as expensive as the mocs I was considering and these are far more fashion fwd.

I'm considering putting several of my "high heels" on a consignment shop to get rid of them... in exchange for these...

6. nicld

nicld Gold

I saw those too and look really nice. Better then the leather moccasins I got from amazon which are NOT work appropriate. Christmas present maybe?

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I wish Nicole!

Considering I just tore my calf muscle (thankfully not the achilles tendon!) there's no way right now that I could even manage clopping about in heels for work. I've got several formal affairs this holiday season for work - and I may need to invest in a pair so I can actually look presentable! Which means I need to put stuff I don't use on the consignment block!!!!

8. Destiny

Destiny New Member

For work, I would go with the copper but that's me! They do have a coupon deal from time to time. Good luck!

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

YEah I've been keeping my eyes out - but in the past the coupons don't work for the new shoes.....

10. Hope

Hope Gold

Boden also has pretty ballet flats. You have to look, but there are always SOME shoes that have a leather sole. No copper like juil in the sole, but still works. The Juil sure look cute...

11. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

12. jib

jib New Member

It's a very flat heel as in "flat as a pancake":)

13. Adem000

Adem000 New Member

Woo there is a huge information about shoes.......
    I've also 2 pair of leather soles shoes I bought it from London in 20$..........
    It boots pair that's very easy to walk and wear...........

Buy Pump Shoes Online

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  14. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

So here is my question about wearing this type of shoe at work: Is there any grounding capability if you work on the 4th floor of a building in an office that is carpeted?

I make sure to get out of the office at lunch for an hour. The rest of my work day is spent inside the building.

Btw, love some of these shoes. Maybe for Christmas...

15. Determined

Determined New Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I wonder about this too ..... I walk everywhere on pavement ..... does leather soles help at all? I walk around all the time at home without shoes .... 3rd floor.....it feels great but not sure what I am accomplishing?

18. larawarnick

larawarnick New Member

Hi,
    I am always wear leather sole shoes in snowing time till December to February. Because its helpful me for normal walk and can't slip on the road.
    I have one pair for that shoes and always wear in winter seasons.
    [​IMG]