1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women's shoes with leather soles

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Hope, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

Not sure if anyone needs any, but Boden, a UK company, makes some shoes with leather soles which I always find hard to find. Some of them have rubber heals in the corner, but FWIW.....they have sales sometimes, too....

Where do you buy leather-soled shoes??

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-Boots.html#nav

2. curves64

curves64 Silver

Hope! You read my mind! I was just wondering what might be the best place to find leather soled women's shoes. Thanks for the link!

3. Hope

Hope Gold

That's great, Chrys....will check that out for sure!!

4. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Oooh, thanks for all the links! I have been searching high and low for some with leather soles, but wasn't able to find much. I love some of these. Thank goodness I have a birthday coming up . . . what could be better than new shoes to celebrate!!

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

6. Destiny

Destiny New Member

These shoes are not all leather, the outsole is synthetic but there are many magnets so I thought it would be good to post the link.

https://www.juil.com/product.php?id=6

Energy Flow Technology™
    Plugs in the heel and toe, made from a proprietary copper alloy with an antiqued finish, pass through the footbed and outsole of each sandal, connecting the wearer directly to the earth. Most people are surrounded daily, everywhere they go, by dynamic electrical fields and charges that the body absorbs: There is evidence that allowing the body to seek a level state of charge is health-beneficial to numerous biological processes; Juil's proprietary Energy Flow Technology™ is designed to help the body discharge excess electricity, and along with it, damaging free radicals, achieving electrical homeostasis and improving health.

I just bought them on sale at onlineshoes.com for $99.00. They have 20% off with a code.

http://www.onlineshoes.com/juil-bali-search

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

You hippie!!
    Thanks for the link, mum.

8. janagram

janagram New Member

Love the moccasins!! May have to order!!
    Also just ordered Juil leather grounding sandal, "Hera".....lovely! And Plugz flip flop, synthetic, but with "proprietary grounding technology" (and a lot cheaper).

9. kathylu

kathylu Gold

10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

FWIW - all your high end shoes - think Needless Mark Ups (neiman marcus) all have leather soles... not that I can afford loubitouns choos, or blahniks these days.... all my xtra $ goes to day care and preventative medical stuff...

11. Got my DH a pair of Juli flip flops last year. The leather top part was a little stiff and he had to work them in but now he loves them! They have the copper conductors that go from all your toes and heel to the ground for grounding. They are the nicest pair of flip flops for men that I have ever seen. Almost like dress up flip flops!!!

12. The heels on most of those shoes are too high for me and probably take me out of grounding since I am so high off the ground! LOL

13. Hope

Hope Gold

14. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I agree, Patty. Love them! I am hoping that my husband might want them when he sees mine!

15. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

16. jen

jen New Member

I found some nicely priced sheepskin ballet flats here: http://www.sheepskinfactory.com/sheepskinslippers.cfm I asked before buying whether they were soft soled and they said yes, but when they arrived I found they did have a small rubber piece on the sole. I was able to remove it easily to just have the leather bottoms (they are unlined).

I am planning to ground some of my other shoes with copper craft wire, threading it through the soles (might need to drill a hole) and forming it into flat coils on the top and bottom.

(I am not new but my old login wouldn't work anymore nor would reminder emails go through so I had to create a new account)

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cheapest way to to take your current shoes to a shoe repairman and have them leatherize them......that is what I do.

18. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh, how brilliant. I would love to save some of my favorite shoes that way!!!!