1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women Who Chart Basal Body Temps etc.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by L8F, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leptin control fertility.......and oocyte maturation in all mammals......if you are LR you will have fertility issues. That is as simple as it gets. this is why those with eating disorders and obesity have trouble getting pregnant.......both are LR for different reasons.......but the LR underlies the power of this hormone for fertility. It is the accountant of free energy in our semiconductors........without energy you dont have a baby by evolutionary dictum.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And the main reason humans are infertile these days?

Read this:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23420827

EMF causes leptin resistance more ubiquitously than any known factor on this planet and its risk grows every day since 1893.......when we electrified the planet as a species.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real issue is.......most of the world is in the dark about it......including the fertility docs who are printing money for infertile couples.

4. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Charting Body Temp Success

Amazing body temp chart testimonial:
    Grizz

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  5. madamechickendance

madamechickendance New Member

I haven't had the chance to read through this whole thread, but I am SO glad it's here! Something just occurred to me: my miscarriages could have done something TO ME. Why can't I sustain a pregnancy? Going to resume NFP charting tomorrow. My husband and I are Presbyterian, not Catholic, but we had no interest in me being on the pill when we got married. I did the pill in my 20's off and on. We started charting using the information from CCL; we used condoms during phase 2. Years later, when we were ttc, we were charting. My libido absolutely TANKED after my miscarriages. Could that be a symptom of something physical instead of psychological?! We "gave up" ttc, gave up charting, and just said, "OK, God. We're going to learn to be content." And we DID. Our prayers for peace have been answered. But now that I'm 40 (in a month), we realize that it's time to get back on the horse. We are still content, but now we're going to be INTENTIONAL about getting healthy and possibly reproducing. It would be a huge surprise and delight. And unlike trying to strike it rich by buying lottery tickets, we can actually increase our odds of success by taking the right steps. All things are possible with God.

6. Hope

Hope Gold

This is me too....though I have never gotten pregnant, we also haven't tried in months for various reasons....so glad you are here!!! Crossing fingers for you...

7. Hope

Hope Gold

They probably have not much incentive to learn deeper causes or even solutions...can't make much money telling people to sleep early, get outside, embrace dark and do CT.

But I do wish in a way Dr K would do a webinar on fertility.....I think it would encourage a lot of people to check out the forum etc.....just sayin'

8. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Do we take the temperatures under the arm or in the mouth?

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I took my temps under the tongue when I was charting regularly...

10. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Ok! Will do this. Thank you!

11. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Dr. Stewart is doing a fertility webinar as part of the optimal reset. ;-)

Hope likes this.
  12. Hope

Hope Gold

OH cool! Finally a focus on fertility...... :) not that all the other stuff isn't part of it all....

tellmisty likes this.
  13. Butters

Butters New Member

We used it. Than one time we didnt measure temps, we just thought we were save around the same time as usual. We had happy time only time and now my daughter is here :D :D :D
    Couples around us trying to get pregnant and we get by accident. Thats why Im not wearing my cell phone switched on in the pocket.

Inger and Lahelada like this.