1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women Men, Night Day, Particle Wave ?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by lilreddgirl, Jan 18, 2016.

1. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

"Women need the UV part of the equation more than men do....why? Their atomic lattice needs the particle part of the photoelectric effect. Men's bodies are more attuned to the wave part of light. Breadcrumb." I read this on forum...

and then I read this on blog today

"the wave aspects of light seem to be more important at nighttime and in females in my bio-hacking experience."

So which is it?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What makes young women special? They carry the child.........they are designed to harvest more energy for the child. Therefore they have both systems quite active until menopause........why? You can over power your atomic lattice.

3. jenaf

jenaf Silver

So women need more Battery and more power for that battery because they are more sensitive to the environment to pass info on to the next generation? Therefore their battery can lose power and size more readily than men?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What happens when you have a circuit that gets overloaded?

5. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I'm still only half way through Time 7. Slow going this time only because I feel like I'm understanding more. I have questions in the margins to ask once I gather my thoughts.

6. jenaf

jenaf Silver

It shorts out

7. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Women's batteries short out more often??

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It blows........so women are much more sensitive to this issue hence why many of them get AI's. This is why Women are different.......their atomic lattice is attuned to things because they bring life forward. ELF UV is used to stimulate mitosis. Mitosis is massively upregulaled in pregnancy for growth. Having this ability through out life would lead to their bulbs burning out too fast.........so what did nature do? Menopause slows the ability to power the circuit........

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key point is understanding that your lattice......the medium of light is very very important part of this story. It determines how one can use light and how one cannot.

10. jenaf

jenaf Silver

So we burn fast and bright and then either die out, or switch to a Red Dwarf?

11. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Do post menapausal women need as much UV then as younger women? More IR?

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  12. jenaf

jenaf Silver

So we need to be super hydrated

13. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I think I need to continue reading Time 7.

I'm having hydration issues and know exactly when I'm not hydrated enough to harvest UV here in Maui. Thing is I'm hovering around Day 1 of my cycle and feel like I'm eaten sugar for the last week in a dark room rather than strict epipaleo in the tropics. I feel like shit.

14. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

If we want to make dopamine, we do. We need to concentrate on more.
    The older we become, the harder it is to make.

15. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Ah so you think post menopausal need MORE UV hmmmm

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How the lattice changes depends upon choices made.

Mystic Rose60 and jenaf like this.
  17. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Choices are dependent on dopamine and dopamine is dependent on UV harvesting

18. jenaf

jenaf Silver

This makes more sense now.

19. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Keep the battery as big as possible so you don't overpower it. More hydration. And DHA. Or the light will do more harm than good. Key to heaven and hell = medium in which light is used. I think it's sinking in.

20. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Yes Jena. And some more than others, depending on our environments.