1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women - compression shirt

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by trishalinn@gmail.com, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Ladies, any suggestions on a particular brand of compression shirt particularly for us really busty girls?

2. I have a rash guard from O'Neill and a compression shirt from Under Armour. The compression shirt is a medium and fits tight. I'm a 32DD. I like both of these tops but the Under Armour is thinner so it serves it's compression purpose w/o keeping too much of the cold out. I think my rash guard is a little too thick.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I've bought tanks at Target for under $20, I've got REI versions of under armor, I've got under armor, I've got spanks, and I've got maternity post c-section compression gear. they're all the same IMO. I say find the stuff you like, that's in your budget. I really like the target tank I bought a while back... though since I've gotten my CT Tub (100gal stock tank) I've just been wearing my swimsuit in it. even the girl has been asking to CT since we CT'd together for about 1hr on Sunday..