1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women and time........a beautiful combination.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 23, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Wait, I missed the sexual buffet?!? Damnit!

Emma C, Christine_L and KrusinWitchie like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will bet that you didn't!!!

I did tho .......misscariage of justice for sure!

drezy likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Don't bet too much money on that.

You were not alone! I was in the engineering school where the most stimulating thing was Laplace transforms :zzz:::zzz::zzz:!

Christine_L and recoen like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess we were wallflowers of the highest order .....how embarrassing!

We don't need a do-over tho do we .....we are doing more than okay.

Making up for lost time in so many ways.....so much fun!

5. I definitely "missed out" but probably for the better. Too much time wasted chasing people that cared less about me than I did about them! What a waste. I'm deleting old emails from the past 10 years... I feel bad about it at the moment. I wasted alot of time either feeling fat, insecure, sad, or not important. I was definitely not any of those things. I've had a good life. My sister told me she doesn't see me smile or make silly faces that much anymore. I used to disagree with her but after looking at those pictures I think its true.

caroline and drezy like this.