1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women and time........a beautiful combination.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 23, 2019.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

i have little in common with the old, fat, drunk, sick, golf cart driving, shopping tourists.i'm more comfortable with the young people. just saying

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Have you been giving the best of you to a group or person who really does not appreciate you? How has that affected your desires? Have you ever thought to ask yourself the difficult questions in your own life? If not, begin to do so if you want to become a supreme leader of yourself. 2019 has become the year I have decided to actually change this right now in my own life.......
    A real leader of men should always hold themselves responsible for a higher standard than any one of the tribe expect of them. They should never at any time excuse or pity themselves. They should be hard masters to themselves, and be tolerating and lenient to everybody else.
    There's no need to be perfect in order to inspire others, let other people be inspired by how you deal with your failures and imperfections.

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
    Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really so
    you can be who you were meant to be in the first place? Consider the alternatives when your desires are weak. People go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire. Put aside your fears and worries about what others will think of you and just serve others with your message and your mission. Who are you good for if you are not good enough for you? Ask this question of yourself every day when your desires are weak. “You” is the most important word in any conversation. Minimize the “I” and the “Me” and focus on the “you.” You are the CEO of you. Never forget that. I want you to jump off your scary precipice with me right now and find our wings on the way down. Let us begin that process today, together.

Alex97232, Anne V, caroline and 4 others like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sounds familiar.
    For me it is getting to be necessity, the group of people in my category is thinning or moving to wheel chairs or Alzheimer land.

4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I think it’s both. They aren’t quite capable, so to make it easier they convince themselves it’s because old people are ______ (fill in the blank).

Personally, my social skills have been shot since I was very young and developed only when I began working in retail at 16 y/o. I could “put on” a voice of Helper McHelperton and not be too concerned with “what should I say next” “did that sound weird” “was that offensive” type of thoughts. Harvesting dopamine at 26 made a big difference in my communication and at 27 I am still working on it. I connect better with older people than young people so I am not a good example. Although I think I was an extreme case of what is socially wrong with most young people now, it just hit me 10-15 years earlier than it did them. I really didn’t talk to anyone. Didn’t matter if they were my age or 99.

I recently saw a movie (yeah, I know but i had my Ras on) called “Us”. There was something like an upside-down where everyone living under the sun had a doppelgänger who lived in a bunker with artificial lighting. The doubles who lived underground couldn’t talk... they just grunted and paced around looking down. I wondered if the director was following Kruse, lol. The same reason why birds sing when the sun comes up is why all of those characters were mute.

I think most of the resistance of young people to connect with older people is due to low dopamine. When I peruse the web, trying on the eyes of a non-mito, I see a lot of subtle garbage aimed at dividing the generations that only adds to the physical effects of low dopamine.

Young people are obviously very concerned with protecting their “coolness” as well, which dictates who they will be seen associating with. Which is very uncool, and I think does not align with old folk’s experiences in coolness.

All I know is that shit is getting weird. You should have seen the face of this young lady driving her car as we passed her on the road yesterday. She was tweaked OUT. A beautiful, tall, Prince Charming type looking young dude came to check our oil tank and holy shit was he a debbie downer. All the older oil guys have been helpful and jolly. I do believe that older cats still carry the benefits of a less connected youth even if they are Facebook whores now. I find it so eerie that nearly an entire generation is so trashed in this regard. Im not sure if I mentioned in my journal that a 2 year old twin froze to death in my town this past winter because she was left outside overnight crying to come in. Neighbors heard the cries but couldn’t see anything outside from their window so did nothing. This was a stones throw from the fire station’s EMF soup. There is a lot that low dopamine people can’t see, including the wisdom they are missing out on by forgoing connections with older people.

Matt posed a question in the recent podcast with Jack, Luke Storey and that other guy that had my eyes bulging. He asked who he was expected to find as a suitable mate to bear children with, the little Mayan girls on the beach in PDC? Maybe, because the girl next door is probably cooking herself in WiFi soup.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

I was insane when I was young - not one iota of dopamine - I much prefer this me to my former self - I am retired and there is never enough time in the day to do all the things I want to do - at the age of 60 I am learning the guitar and playing in 2 ensembles - it ain't easy but I have found nothing worthwhile ever is -

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Total Jim Croche moment:

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I totally get that Shah ..... love the energy and brightness of young people.

shah78 likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

love your comments......some great perspective here.

9. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

I agree! Not to sound condescending but I mostly learn more from people who are older than me and give me that advice, experience and PERSPECTIVE I dont have. People have always told me I sound older than I am.

As for the younger people... sometimes their parents instill in them "oh you dont want to hang out with us old people" from an early age, so then they dont. If your family encourages it, youll most likely do it. After awhile maybe the young get scared of "old-ness" and dont want to come off as stale or old themselves. Its fear based, not love. Once you get to a different maturity its a million times easier.

You rock Caroline!

caroline and recoen like this.
  10. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

I agree!!! Us old souls :love:

11. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

LOVE THIS! Hell Yeah man!

12. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

I hope for this too!

caroline likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

totally love this thread! You guys all rock!

14. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Ah, yes the age-old generational divide (pardon the pun). Young vs old. It's always been around, always will be. But it varies a lot with cultures.

In other times and places the aged were revered for their wisdom and experience, but not so much today. I was fortunate to have a beloved grandmother live in our house when we were growing up. She brought much joy to our childhood, and no-- she didn't try to act 'young' like some of today's seniors but instead acted her age with dignity.

Maybe I am just an old dinosaur now, but I am deeply disappointed with our latest generation incarnation-- Millennials. I don't disparage them individually (I have known quite a few in the workplace) but as a group they seem to a fitting cherry on a dysfunctional society.

Millennial men in particular are a puzzle (of course I am speaking in generalities here-- so take this with a grain of salt).

Scientists have even coined a term "The Hipster Effect" to describe how, by rebelling against societal norms (in appearance). they have created their own conformity rules as evidenced by their regulation soy boy uniform: full beards, flannel shirts, skinny jeans, and so on. And also their preference for cool (everything they like is referred to as cool, which is really not cool) stuff like craft beer, designer coffee, latest iGadget, avocado toast, and so on. They and their peer women are into cool digital social stuff, but they couldn't even fix something simple like a clogged toilet if their lives depended on it. Not cool.

Millennials are supposed to be a Hero Generation (comparable to WWII generation) according to Strauss-Howe ' "4th Turning" generational theory but I call out BS on this.

Still, I know they are facing challenges we never faced, like world-wide proliferation of toxic RF/MW radiation, especially 5G. And, gulp, they are the future of humanity now.

So anyway, the generations in reflection are like passengers on a train. Some have been riding a while and are almost at their arrival destination (old people at the end of their lives), while others are just now boarding the train (young people). Let's hope the new and seasoned passengers benefit from each other's company while they are traveling together.

Alex97232, Christine_L and caroline like this.
  15. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

@ElectricUniverse if you think Millenials are bad, wait for Gen Z!!!

BTW I am a Millenial. I find that since we had half online culture and half real life culture pre-cell phones, its a mixed bag. Our parents (not mine) spoiled them up so much that they had everything given to them. Doesnt work, get mad, buy a new thing. Dont have to learn anything to "fix things" thats what you pay people to do. No need to buy a house, go travel everyday of your life and try not to work. There's some good things about being innovative and non-conventional and being flexible with living arrangements. Its easier to pack up and be nomadic in a 5G world then... if you know it exists! But know there are some good ones out there that are waking up to the paradigm! But theres a ton of soy boys LOL I will say that home ownership was not possible for a lot of us... getting married at a later age or not at all delays having children which really makes you wake up to reality!

16. ElectricUniverse

Good comments.

I don't blame Millennials individually for their lot-- they just happened to be born into rapidly changing world (and much of it not for the better).

I have also heard that as a group Millennials are supposed to be looking more for 'experiences' and adventure than fitting into a standard cultural paradigm of working, saving, accumulating capital and acquiring the American dream (a place you can call home sweet home). Thus they rent things when they need them, like cars (Lyft, Uber, and what have you). That may be great when you are young, footloose, and fancy free but as you get older some sense of permanence and financial security makes sense. They will find out the hard way ...

Sadly, many are also deep in debt right out of the gate of Life's race because they bought the "a college degree is the only way to get ahead" canard. So for many debt slavery starts very early.

caroline, recoen and Christine_L like this.
  17. Anne V

Anne V Gold

born in 55 i fit mostly here except for the 25 years i had houses . i got kicked in the bum so right back here.
    a house is a rope around ur neck that dont let you be footloose and fancyfree i have sust this one out long ago
    it makes one loosing their freedom and become a sheep ...ready to fit in
    the saying in France : metro boulot dodo :p thats my answer to that

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    caroline and Christine_L like this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Gold

feck feck feck anything but that! at least 1 hour

19. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

So true, debt is a huge factor that many dont discuss unless its school debt. Having a carefree lifestyle where money takes care of everything comes with costs. Everything has good and bad parts. I hope some find out! I think sometimes their parents take care so that they dont find out! Its a shame, there is no right of passage anymore. You can be a kid up to age 26 right!

20. ElectricUniverse

$
    We can forgive our rash mistakes of youth but they always come at a cost. You can ignore the consequences but they do not ignore you.

The life opportunity cost of incurring $50K or more in student debt for a sheepskin document and devoting to 4 precious years partying and enjoying a sexual buffet is tremendous.

With so many choices for attaining the education you need, be it community colleges, online degrees and courses, or lucrative vocational training, there is little excuse for succumbing to the higher ed scam.

Christine_L, recoen and caroline like this.