1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women and time........a beautiful combination.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Don't waste your time ladies of the world. You might wake up one day and realize when you finally got the wings to fly you'll have nowhere else to go to......#BlackSwanWisdom

[​IMG]

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

still striving, still learning, still very curious and loving life.......

LieselK likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

They say women's beauty fades quickly like a fragile flower and men age gracefully like a good wine. Indeed, especially today a lot of ladies hit the wall before 40.

But I have seen some women who seem to age well and defy aging (some nuns come to mind). I think there is more to it than passage of years and biology and physics.

A woman sweet of temperament and pure of heart can be ageless.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Caroline;
    You are my guru.
    gurvi
    -------
    What do you call a female guru?
    According to a handy Sanskrit dictionary from the library, the female equivalent of a guru (गुरु) is a gurvi (गुर्वी).
    This is confirmed to an extent in a couple of places.
    It is also interesting to note that guru literally means grave or weighty and is cognate with the English word grave.

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Jan ....I am definitely a work in progress.....

JanSz and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Maybe "late" is actually just the right time. My AP English teacher was retiring after my senior year and she told us that many people will say that the high school or college years are the best years of your life, but she disagreed. She said life gets better and better and she was very much looking forward to her next chapter. No regrets!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I always remember years and years ago .....some one wanted to go back to school and get a degree. She was 50 and thought it was too late ....because she would be 55 when she completed her degree.

Someone very wise said ......you are going be 55 regardless!

I learned that lesson probably 35 years ago and have never forgotten it.

It sounds so simple doesn't it ......but when we know better ....

Lahelada, Christine_L and LieselK like this.
  8. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Love this! I'm going to be 33 this year.

9. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I've seen this all over the nursing forum in the past. Seems like people showed up almost daily saying, "Am I too old?"

And everybody's like, dude ... you're going to age no matter what. If it's your dream ~ go for it.

It's not a thought I even had before starting back to school. And I mean, not once. It seems really bizarre to me that so many women ask about this. So my thought has always been ... I guess if you have to ask the question ... then maybe you ARE too old?! Because that number's just a number. I think it all comes down to your state of mind.

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  10. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Its because we put limits on ourselves based on social norms like age :(

11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Well, I am old enough to reflect on life and consider what it has taught me.

I too believe late teens/early 20s are indeed the best years of our lives, at least for many of us.

What we lack in wisdom and experience at a youthful age we make up for in body vitality and zest for living (although in today's toxic polluted 5G world even some young people seem to be short-changed in those youth gifts-- even suicides are increasing). But traditionally, everything is fresh, new, and exciting to young people, and they may have lofty ideals they want to pursue (before everyday life slams us down into dutiful compliance).

Our youthful spirits are ready to fly because we are not weighed down by baggage of emotional scars of life's bumps and bruises.

That said, we sadly in most cases lack vision and judgement to put those special years to good use (and many kids are trapped in the educational gulag into as late as mid-20s-- that's sure to breed conformity). By the time we have accumulated judgement and wisdom the body is visibly going into senescence (although we can certainly slow down aging through perfect living habits). Ain't life ironic.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Christine_L, shah78 and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

beautifully said ^^^^^

However, I do feel we can make every moment "the best" If we are wide eyed ......and open to all possibilities.

Alex97232, Jenelle and Lahelada like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair. ~Douglas MacArthur

Alex97232, Sheddie, Penny and 2 others like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just went back and read Jack's original post....... how bloody fantastic those words are for me!

To realise our heart's desires later in life and to keep learning, and striving and being curious.

Colour me purple!

Alex97232 and LieselK like this.
  15. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I guess it's always been different for me because I had plenty of bumps and bruises by the time I got to college. In recently finally healing from those wounds I am ready to fly at age 36. Life does feel fresh, exciting and new. I'm glad for that. I've always been told I was wise for my age and always been the mother-figure in my circles. It's about time I caught up in age what my mind was already doing for so long. It feels *right*. Now to match up in age, mind AND body! Florida sun here I come!

caroline and Christine_L like this.
  16. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

My Grandmother-in-law recently died at the age of 98. She was recently baptized (never too late!) and was such a joy despite her grumpy old ways :) I wish we had been in a place to open our home to her at any point so she could watch her great-grandbabies grow up. I would love to live inter-generationally and watch the strengths, struggles and joys play out.

It's never too late to learn and strive and seek. I have no clue what I'll do in my post-children life, but the possibilities seem endless! Wherever life takes me, I'll be there!

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

i don't buy any of this! :) come visit me on Isla and I'll show you how to join the cast of the movie CACOON.every physical/spiritual aspect of my life is better at 63 than during college. this is not hyperbole.not exagration. my heteroplasmy is lower than 1978. i can't believe how shitty I functioned back then. :)

18. I was a total fucking knucklehead when I was young. Now just semi knuckleheaded. Much happier now that i dont know as much.
    If a person thinks youth is the happiest time of their life, they probably never took true ownership of their happiness as an adult. If we are not getting better at life, maybe we ought to try harder.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

One day ...here on the forum...I tried to suggest to Matt Maruca that he [and people of his generation] were missing a lot if they didn't engage with us oldies, as well as people their own age.

Matty thought I was offended but, actually, I think it is quite sad when young people can't entangle with an older generation .....they are missing a ton of wisdom and incredible adventures that they can't even imagine! They are missing so much ......

Does the younger generation not want to entangle with the older generation or is it that they don't know how?

20. recoen

recoen Gold

I have and continue to prefer and enjoy spending time with those older (much when I was a child) than me. I enjoy listening and learning from them. Also, many have hilarious stories. I have never felt “on the same wavelength” as my contemporaries. My favorite is listening and watching as old buddies talk about their stories :). I use old as chronologically older than me.

Sheddie, Christine_L and caroline like this.