1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Women and change..........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 15, 2019.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Yes Annie but... @Phosphene you don't have be the defense attorney to your spouse's attacks. You shouldn't have to convince him that it's an issue if you've said it's an issue for you. Out of love, respect and in honor of you he should turn off the wifi at night and order cables for you. He doesn't have to accept that it's true, but he has to accept that it matters to you. Conviction versus convenience. It may be mildly inconvenient for your husband to turn off the wifi (it took my husband a year to do it reliably) but it's about your health convictions and what you've said you need from him.

KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was wondering the same thing. My first thought was most women think or try to change men. My second thought was most women are more willing to make changes. Maybe it's the guys I was with have or had a hard time with change. My current boyfriend told me when we first started out he hates change but now he is making changes. Just like doc said it's all about understanding each other and being on the same page. Example: he wants to move out of New Jersey but nervous about finding work in another state which I can understand but have taken chances moving. At 18 I moved from NJ to California. Deep down inside I always felt like a gypsy/hippy. I always wanted the simple living in life. Anyway, sorry rambling.

Christine_L likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, without the feminine mystique much of the allure is missing.

Male/Female Yin/Yang energy dynamics is what makes the world go round. It puts a gleam in our eyes and a bounce in our step. When you add transcendent love to that combustible mixture what you have is a bit of heaven on earth.

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Christine_L and KrusinWitchie like this.
  5. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I've always liked Marshall Rosenberg, and have a lot of sympathy for the view that when there is conflict between people it's usually because we aren't understanding our own and others' needs. But almost no one is taught to talk or even think about things from the perspective of needs, and I think often we are not even aware of what we need, ourselves, when we are upset with someone.