1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wisdom Teeth Removal

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Kellie B Wilson, Jan 14, 2020.

1. My son has been advised to remove all four of his wisdom teeth. I would love to hear your thoughts on wisdom teeth and should they be removed.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why? Where is his panorex or xrays?

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Pardon my stepping in, but FYI I have ignored this advice for 20+ years and I believe @Inger has kept her wisdom teeth as well

4. Inger

Inger Silver

oh no Drezy, I have not... I was not able to as they took mine out as a child. I had way too narrow jaw because of malnutrition as a kid. Really sad. My mom ate close to only potatoes as she was pregnant with me :tears: So my teeth were crooked and did not fit into my jaw at all.

5. the dentist told him he had crowding in his mouth and they needed to be removed. He is 29 so I was not invited to the exam but wanted to hear your thoughts on wisdom teeth removal.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd never remove them for this reason

Daulatwant, Saichi and drezy like this.