1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wired printer.....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hope, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

Have any of you found any good wired printers? Or, is the only option now to do wireless.....and turn off that feature?

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

There are tons of good ones on the second hand market. Place it in a different room than the one you sit and do your computing, especially if it is a laser based one.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

We got a new printer this winter and it had wireless built in but I shut that off and use only the wired option. It should not be hard to find one that have both options? Just be sure you turn off/deinstall the wireless option....

4. LilyIncex

LilyIncex New Member

my boyfriend not long time ago bought one

5. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I thought WiFi on my new printer was turned off but my SmartPhone says otherwise. Worth checking occasionally what WiFi signals you can pick up from inside your home.